Newbie looking for support

Options
Hi my name is Lisa and I'm looking to find a friend in my weight loss journey.
I'm a mom of 3 and a part time teacher. I have 30 lbs to loose. I just started this program on
My ipad and love it. shocked how bad I was eating. Time to change my ways.

Replies

• polo_sal
    Options
    Well feel free to add me if you would like, I have about 40 pounds to go myself. I love this site because you can add your food and really get an idea where you can work on stuff.
  • WinterDragon
    WinterDragon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also fairly new to the site. I actually started with it because in addition to needing to lose weight, I have just recently discovered that I have a wheat allergy. So I'm learning to re-balance my diet in addition to needing to lose 40 lbs or so.

I'd welcome the extra support and be happy to help keep you motivated too if you would like.

Winter
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the gang! Lots of great people here with really good ideas and support. We are all over the place.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    knowledge is power! thats one of the best things about MFP tools is learning what you're eating.

another is support obviously is the social aspect. anyone welcome to add me. :)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive as often as possible. Welcome aboard and good luck!!!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lots of us about feel free to add me if you like:-)
  • jross1006
    Options
    Hi I just started about 3 days ago too!!! Feel free to add me. I want to lose 15 pounds by April 15th. WE CAN DO IT !!!:smile:
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just under 30 lbs to lose to now:smile:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa..Welcome to MFP...You can add me too.
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm new today. Mom of 3 with a good amount to loose.