Any MFP people losing for their wedding?

Options
Stats:

F, 5'5". SW: 144 CW 141.5 GW: 128. Just started 2 days ago plus I'm on my period which probably explains the loss of almost 3 pounds in a day.

My weight has always been between 130 and 150. Highest was 153 in high school. Lowest, 128. I want to get back down to that lowest. I've done MFP and Nutrisystem and it got me back down to about 135, but I stopped keeping track and of course consumed more calories than was good for me. Now I'm back and want to slim down for my July wedding.

Any other wedding people out there?

Replies

• leradoms
    leradoms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to slim down before my June wedding. I am 5 ft 8, 206 lbs. I am down from my highest of 215, My goal is to lose 20-25 lbs before the wedding, and then get to a goal weigh of 150 lbs in about 12-18 months
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Me.. i have about 20 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. If dont make before my wedding.. oh well. But just to be back to my lowest, Id be happy
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me! I am getting married on June 21st! I would like to lose another 25lbs. Add me :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i'm already married, but we eloped. i'd like to have a make up wedding or renew our vows where I can fit into a dress in the future. i'm sure you'll all look stunning
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I plan to be getting married in early fall. I already bought the dress and it fits like a dream. I'm just here to stay on track and tone up.
  • curlydigs
    curlydigs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm engaged but no wedding planned yet. Hopefully we can get something together this year, we just want my Dad to get back to good health. That being said I am hoping for the best and started MFP in January anticipating a wedding this year. I want to lose another 20lbs before the big day whenever that is.:heart:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm hoping to get married soon so I'm trying to lose the weight for that :)
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    I recently decided to put more effort into my appearance. Hair, makeup, chemical free foods and skin products, clothing choices, etc. Not that I'm a big slob, but I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to go outside my comfort zone with my attire a couple times a week. I've never really put too much effort into working out or eating healthy, other than being a vegetarian. Then my boyfriend proposed over this past holiday, yay!, so now is as good a time as any to get to my ideal self. The wedding will be around May/June 2014, so I have some time.

I am 5'6". My highest weight (which lasted just a few months was 158), but I've been at 150 for the past 2 years. I am 29 now and when I graduated hs was 135. I'd like to get to that weight again. I am happy now, but could defnitely use some toning and less arm jiggle. haha. We are doing a biggest loser competition at work and last night I started Jillian MIchael's 30 Day Shred. I believe it will be a great jumpstart to exercising regularly and working toward my goals. Either way it will be a fun Vegas wedding come next summer!!

Good luck everyone!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in April 2014, so I have a ways to go...so my MAIN focus is keeping off the weight I've already lost. If I lose 5-10 more lbs, I would be fine with that too. ;)
  • cindysherm
    cindysherm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm already married, but my hubby and I are renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary at the end of August. We're having a simple ceremony, but I will be walking down the aisle again. This time I have 2 little ones who will be walking down with me (our 8 and 5 year old) and I don't want to worry about cropping myself in pictures like I do right now. Really hoping to lose some weight by then! Wishing everyone good luck and thank you for all the inspiration and motivation from your posts! :)
  • aHarness625
    aHarness625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on the beach on June 25th this year!! Talk about motivation!! I am hoping to lose another 35 lbs or so by then! And toning up my arms so they look good in pictures!! :laugh:
    Good luck everyone!!
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm March 29th so 8 weeks to go, we're almost identical stats and goal so feel free to add :D
  • ECatherineS
    Options
    I'm not getting married but my best friend is and, as her Maid of Honor, she has enlisted me to help kick her butt into shape!
    Feel free to add, I love to motivate! =]
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Nope :) I JUST made it to my goal weight when I was proposed to last July! So I am happy to say I DON'T have to lose weight before my wedding this July. But maintaining is no joke, so I am here to keep it up. Also working on my fitness! I want to be able to flex my guns on my wedding day, and have hot abs showing when I wear a bikini on my honeymoon in Jamaica!!!