Hello!

Options
New to MFP, and I am excited but also nervous about failing. My support system is non-existent, lol. I had a big wake up call recently and it is my big motivation to get healthy again after a decade of not being active. I've got a long way to go but it's time to get started. The success stories here are truly motivating!

Replies

• Livennia
    Livennia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't worry about failing, the important thing is getting back on the wagon if you do slip up. The people on this website are very supportive. I sent you a friend request. :bigsmile:
  • mariabrii
    Options
    I worry about failing too and some days I eat so unhealthy I'm ashamed to add to my food log. Unfortunately I have not been working out although I plan on changing that starting today. (I used to be in great shape but hurt myself a year into college and as we all know college kids eat like crap. I am just getting back on the bull but am finding it hard to have motivation and energy. I hope that I can get back down to 130 by May when I leave for England!) Good luck and keep us up to date as to how you are doing! A bad day here and there will happen but we're here for you!
  • damiana879
    Options
    I hear you, I think I will probably fall a lot too, hopefully I can get back up.

good luck to you!
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support! Hoping the good days outweigh the bad for all of us. :)
  • tjphilhowerjr
    Options
    Its always easiest to dwell on the negative but soon the victories will pile up and keep you motivated.
  • Foulou
    Foulou Posts: 14
    Options
    You can use that nervousness / fear of failure to help you succeed.

Everyone fails at points in their life, but it is not the end by any means.

I think you'll do fine, just keep a positive outlook!