I just have one word --- AMAZING

Options
Almond Milk is AMAZING :love: :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:

I was skeptical about trying it, but boy oh boy, I'm glad I did. It is incredible!!!!!

Thats all :)

Replies

• krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Is there a particular brand that's good? What kind of milk were you drinking before? I've been wanting to try it but was a little scared.
  • albanin
    albanin Posts: 4
    Options
    I know right!?!?! I love Blued Iamond unsweetened vanilla almond milk, it taste good and it has less calories then regular skim milk!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    I know right? I LOVE Almond milk! Make sure to get the unsweetened milk. I usualy get the vanilla for my everyday milk....I get the unsweetened chocolate when I want a treat and add a little stevia to make it sweet! Mmmmmm Delicious!!

Enjoy!
  • CharityD
    CharityD Posts: 193
    Options
    Is it lactose free?
  • safiresp04
    safiresp04 Posts: 29
    Options
    Be careful of the sugar content on the sweetened milks - almond, rice & soy!!
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm loving it too! I buy the Silk Almond Milk (unsweetened) and it's 60 cals per cup. To me the Silk brand tastes a lot better than the others. When I drink coffee, I make a latte w/it and add a bit of stevia, cinnamon & a splash of vanilla. Yummo!
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Is there a particular brand that's good? What kind of milk were you drinking before? I've been wanting to try it but was a little scared.

I have been drinking the Blue Diamond Almond Milk - Vanilla Smooth & Creamy!!!!!

Before I was using regular ole' skim milk and chocolate soy silk.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Is it lactose free?

Yes :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I agree - I'm off dairy for another 3 weeks (trying to figure out food intolerances...) and I tried almond milk because soy disagrees with my stomach - and WOW! It's awesome. I gave some to my oldest daughter and she could barely tell the difference - after she drank 3/4's of the glass she said - "this tastes different"...
  • cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    I bought almond milk yesterday for the first time! I had half a glass of the unsweetened chocolate and it was kinda "meh." I think it'd go great in a smoothie with some frozen berries, spinach, and maybe some protein powder though.

I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla though, I want to make sure I'm not relying on soy too much so using almond milk instead of soy milk will help.
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO yummy. The chocolate one is addicting!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I second that. I was too skeptical at first and then a few people on this site recommended almond milk as an alternative to regular milk for my cereal...mmmm mmmm good!
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    Options
    I've been drinking a lot of soy milk, but I'm considering switching to almond. It sounds good.:smile:
  • sessy1011
    sessy1011 Posts: 30
    Options
    oh yea!
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    I have not tried almond milk... I am very allergic to soy.. .so there are many things i cannot eat/drink. Is there any soy in this product & where do you find it? TY Shannon
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    i looove Silk almond milk! I have a little in my coffee with a touch of dark choco dyrup in the morning and put it on my cereal! mmmm
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    Options
    I must say that the healthiest and the best-tasting almond milk ever was the one I made myself. :happy:

If you want to make some:
    --soak two cups of raw almonds overnight
    --then add them to the blender with about 4 cups of water (more or less, upon your choice)
    --add some raw honey (optional, for desired sweetness level)
    --add a tiny pinch of salt, and vanilla if you like it
    --blend it all well for a few mins
    --then pour the contents from a blender through a cheese cloth and strain the liquids out into the bowl.

Use the left almond mass for the cookies, pancakes, power bars, etc. Mmm good! :wink: The milk is easily stored in the fridge, up to a week, but it'll be gone before you know it. :laugh: Promise.