Crazy weird NSV!!!!!

Options
So, I have been on MFP for at least a year on and off, I would loose, gain, loose and gain...Well between Septemeber 9th and Thanksgiving, I managed to pack on 25 of my oh-so-hard to loose pounds!!

So I have taken off 15 of those pounds

...My NSV today was... my old underwear fit me again!!! Yay!!!! I have been having to go ALL the way to the back of the drawer for some comically huge pantaloons lately and finally, today I got back into my 'moderatly' comically huge pantallons this morning (w00t w00t) !! Finally gettin back down!!

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    yay! girl i feel your pain, i gained back like 10 holiday/birthday pounds and my skinny pants i bought in september dont button!!! :( lol if thats not motivation i dont know what is.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I can totally relate, too. I lost weight a few years back, but then regained it rather quickly. I was digging through boxes of "skinnier" clothes and found 2 brand new packs of undies... and they fit! Hooray and congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    LOL Good for you! It's the oddest things sometimes that make us happy or inspire us! But, hey, whatever it takes! :smile:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WOOT!! WOOT!!! :happy:
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Grats! :)
  • jenborn0730
    Options
    The under garments NSV's are the best. It's like a secret little victory only we get to see.

Best wishes. Keep up the great work.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's great, and I totally know what you mean. I've got the same thing going on right now :D
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Okay alls I want to know is...where did you buy the pantaloons and where can I get some?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzLIS4Vt01bLwL9Cdk-Q-eULIhDRITIUc1VEfKzyOWhr73TYND9A
  • JasmineRose14
    JasmineRose14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okay alls I want to know is...where did you buy the pantaloons and where can I get some?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzLIS4Vt01bLwL9Cdk-Q-eULIhDRITIUc1VEfKzyOWhr73TYND9A

LMAO! It would be so comfy f I could wear those! Some times I feel like the ones that I wear are almost that big!
  • JasmineRose14
    JasmineRose14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Wow! All of you have some solid weight lost!! Very inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!