Looking for supportive MFP friends

Options
I'm not new but I've been away from MFP for several months and miss the support this site offers. In my absence friends have come and gone so my Friends list needs a boost. Looking for persons who offer encouragement, pithy thoughts, and/or humor every few days.

Thanks!

= ^ o ^ =

Replies

• cocomangomami
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this site and I am looking for friends to talk about weightless and to help motivate.
  • damiana879
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Houston, Texas...I've been a part of MFP since 2010, but I really never used it until now. I'd love to get into a support system because I have to admit it's HARD for me to lose weight, I have almost no strength. LOL. But I'm DETERMINED to do it now because last night, family and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things, and my 10 year old son saw a scale and wanted me to get on it...when I did, he pretty much yelled out my weight to the entire Walmart! I was SO embarrassed, I wanted to walk out of the store, but I think that's going to be my motivator to lose at least 50lbs. I definitely don't want to go through that again...

Good luck to you! Hope we can get a support system goin! :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I try to inject humor often. You are more than welcome to add me. :bigsmile:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. You can add me. I'll cheer for you. :happy:
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I'm definitely on here daily (heck...a few times a day tbh). I will do my best to cheer and encourage you along your journey!!!

Good luck :)
  • DylansProudMom
    DylansProudMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    am new too, add me :)
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends, too. Add me if any of you would like. I tend to be a a little sarcastic and irreverent now and then, but I'm a good egg and friend. :flowerforyou:
  • Boom516
    Options
    I would love new mfp friends please for support and motivation. :-)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday anyone can add me the more support the better
  • acurington
    acurington Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm April and would love supportive friends to help me out on this journey and help me get a better understanding of how this system works
  • suzannetoner
    suzannetoner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. been on since December 3rd lost 20lb but slowed right down. got a way to go yet so need all the support I can get and happy to support others x
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    I'm new as well to MFP ... but I'm committed .. sent request :) .. we can support and motivate each other
  • donitadennis1
    Options
    Im desperately trying to lose this big belly and hips by the spring time.
  • donitadennis1
    Options
    :smile:
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new as well; feel free to add me! Will offer support, motivaitonal blurbs and humor! Good luck on your journey!
  • jaclynZ
    Options
    i'm always up for an add and sharing encouragements!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent. If anyone else would like to add me feel free. :)