5'9, female, needing to lose 100+ - I need support!

Options
2»

Replies

• brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also need to lose 100lbs.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I"m sending a friend request now. YOu can do this!
  • ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    I added you! I've been working at this for a few months now, but I've been doing it all on my phone. I think the support on here is great and would make a big difference to me for sure...

I was over 230 at my heaviest and want to get down to 140 or so...right there with you!
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    All of you can feel free to add me. I just started on here today. I'm just shy of 6 foot and right now at 264. Lost 14 pounds and 6 inches past month.
  • anichellek
    anichellek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just added you :wink:

I'm 5'8" and 215. Here we go to onederland!
  • shirefeathers
    Options
    I'm 5'9" with about 100 pounds to lose :)
    I've sent you a friend request. We can do it! :D
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and just starting out as well. Will add you. :)
  • jhdoman
    Options
    Please add me. I my backstory is very similar to yours. I can help motivate!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    How did you lose your weight last time?
  • amyljl77
    amyljl77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 - 5'8 and started at 200 lbs. I've lost 8. I would like to lose a total of 65 lbs. I too have struggled the past few years, I always lose 20 lbs and then gain it back and then some. This time I'm determined to keep it off for good. I'm not dieting...I want to change my lifestyle. Feel free to add me! I could use the support too!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was overweight my entire life. Lost 77 total so far. Glad to help anyone else however I can :)
  • datsassy03
    Options
    Question for u do you feel full after eating a well balanced meal? ??? I never did an also was an emotional eater an a grazer... that lead me with family history 145+ lbs over weight oh high b/p meds an other meds Ugg I had to dosomething to get back my life I had the lap band put in place ...I MFP to help keep me honest an yes I still have 25-30 lbs more to take off every day is a struggle...I do go to gym 5-6 days a week an work hard on good food choices ... your important your Wright loss journey is your. You can do this .... be happy an healthy. Be well. Alice
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    I am trying to lose 26pounds by summer.. i feel like this weight is never gonna "fall off" lol I am 5'9 also you can add me :)
  • slykat48
    slykat48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
    I'm 4'11", and am aiming to lose about 40-50 pounds. Gained it within the past 5 years from medications and health complications.
    We can do this, and we can support eachother through it! :D
  • I'm 5'8" and started at about 290, and am aiming to lose at least 140 pounds (I've lose almost 90 so far, but still have a way to go). Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too. I am 5'8" and have 100+ to lose too. I am in the same boat, lost about 50lbs on weight watchers a couple of years ago and then found 70 :( This time I am really focusing on eating healthier and making better food choices. As well as moving more. I have been tracking everything I eat on MFP for the last 2 weeks and have lost 9 lbs so far. Feel free to add me too.