Vegan (or not) chocolate peanut butter fudge

Options
azalea617
azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
1 cup peanut butter (I used Skippy natural creamy)
1 cup vegan chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet mini chips; if you're not vegan, use whatever chocolate chips you want!)
3/4 cup PURE maple syrup (Mrs. Buttersworth would NOT work here).

Melt all together in double boiler until smooth. (a pot with boiling water, with another pot on top, resting on water, will work)

Pour into 8x8 (or whatever size) pan lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge for 6 hours-overnight or until set.

Cut, eat, and say to yourself: "oh, this will not end well."

I cut mine into 48 pieces which averages 66 cals a piece. You can also throw in nuts, cornflakes, etc. too if you want some more excitement.

Replies

• 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    BumP
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    BUMP! (and thanks for posting!) Not vegan myself but these still look amazing!
  • Atlantaguy225
    Options
    WOW! Now you have touched a weak spot of mine. I LOVE chocolate, peanut butter and fudge. Thank you for sharing. And only 66 calories. That's wonderful! Jud
  • azalea617
    Options
    Whether vegan or not, this is super fast & delicious & EASY fudge! :) I'm so happy I found this recipe!
  • Atlantaguy225
    Options
    WOW! Now you have touched a weak spot of mine. I LOVE chocolate, peanut butter and fudge. Thank you for sharing. And only 66 calories. That's wonderful! Jud
  • azalea617
    Options
    bump. :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Have you considered sprinkling sea salt on top to get that nice chocolate-salty flavor? That'll add some excitement, too! :-)