Heart rate monitor?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    TheSassyFitMTo, Thanks for that info.!! I am probably going to order it tonight or tomorrow. The sale ends tomorrow!
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    I love my old Polar F6. Been going strong for 4 or 5 years now. I did upgrade to the wearlink strap (you can replace the battery) when I lost my old one.
  • phillis86
    Options
    avoid mio at every expense. even though it syncs up with myfitnesspal. ive had both the mio active and the mio active connect, and the slightest bit of moisture from the back of my wrist make it have a fit and scream out to be dried. standing perfectly still, it'd take up to a minute to calculate my heart rate.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Polar FT60 & lucky for me my gym connects to that one perfectly.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 - love it :). The FT4 is cheaper and just as accurate, so I'd recommend that, though. The extra bells and whistles on the FT7 aren't worth it - MFP gives you enough reports as it is.
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar FT4 today-- Sears has it online for $42-- not sure how long it will be that low... I've read great reviews but have yet to try it.
    That's a great price - thanks for the tip. I just ordered one too. The sale ends tomorrow I think. (Feb 2nd)
  • amaria0803
    amaria0803 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar FT4 today-- Sears has it online for $42-- not sure how long it will be that low... I've read great reviews but have yet to try it.

Thanks for the tip! I have been looking for a HRM for a week or so and I finally settled on this one... and almost bought one on Amazon today for $66ish.

I had some reward points for Sears so scored it for about $35!
  • DWPedsRN
    DWPedsRN Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Thanks SassyFitMom for the tip on Sears! I tried yesterday, and it wasn't available for pickup/ out of stock for shipping. Took a chance and today it was available to ship :-)

I've got a Garmin Forerunner that works beautifully for my outside runs, but my treadmill at home is a Yowza Smyrna, and it doesn't recognize the Garmin HR monitor. I'm hoping the Polar chest strap will be compatible!
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    I have a Polar FT 4. I absolutely love it!! It has a chest strap, but I don't even know it's there!!

Ditto!