HELP

Options
I really want to loose 10 pounds in a month or less but the problem is I don't know what food I should eat in order to do this and what exercise routine would be best. I'm a vegetarian but I'm also a very picky eater. The only fruit I like are banana's and I mostly only like plain or bland foods like the special k foods, etc. I also have a sweet tooth, and would love if someone could give me any tips on how to loose it. Can someone please help me? :)

Replies

• collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    The only way to drop 10 lbs in a month iz if u r over 250,lbs, lift ungodly amounts of weights and eat like 2000 calories of chicken, broccoli, and carrots, and drink only water. Its not a healthy weight to lose in 30 days.
  • justrun52
    justrun52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can definitely lose 10 lbs in less than a month, just be prepared to gain it all back once you start eating normal again. Most of what you'll lose will be water weight. Lasting weight loss takes time- there's no quick fix. Successful weight loss is 0.5 to 2 lbs a week. Yo-yo dieting- which is what you are wanting to accomplish- leads to binging and every time you gain the weight back it's harder to lose the next time.

With all that being said- if you still want to mess up your body and your mental health (because weight loss and your mental health go together) just eat less (a lot less) and move more (much, much more). Nothing tricky or fancy about it. - but again- you'll end up doing more damage than good.
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Depends on alot like how much do you weigh? You might not be able to lose a healthy 10 pounds in a month. As for picky eating it actually does not matter what you eat as long as you stay at your calorie goal, but it will affect how lean you look. Not recommended to have less than 1200 calories a day so start with that and try to exercise.
  • xoxtiffeh
    Options
    I weight about 140. If I want to loose 10 pounds and make it stay off how long would it take then?
  • justrun52
    Options
    I weight about 140. If I want to loose 10 pounds and make it stay off how long would it take then?

Depends on how tall you are
  • xoxtiffeh
    Options
    Oh, sorry I'm about 5'3. Lol, and if it means anything also I'm 18.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    To keep the weight off I would say to take at least 3 months to lose it in a healthy way.
  • justrun52
    Options
    Oh, sorry I'm about 5'3. Lol, and if it means anything also I'm 18.

I'd aim for 1 or 2 lbs a week :)

It might take twice as long- but it will be SO much easier to keep it off that way.
  • xoxtiffeh
    Options
    Thank you. :) I know I should loose that much a week but I don't really know how to go about it. Like how much working out should I do a week, etc?