9lbs during week 1!

Options
I just joined MFP and will the help of the support of these forums and the success stories I have lost 9lbs during my first week! Thank you to you all for inspiring me!

Replies

• ums3961
    Options
    Way To Go!!! I just started also on Jan.7,2013. You can add me as a friend, I'm not sure if I know how! lol!!!
  • angelataylorneal
    angelataylorneal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow! How inspiring! I just started on Wednesday and working out since Tuesday. I have a 20 year reunion in 6 month's, and could use all the encouragement I could get....can you add me too? thanks :smile: !
  • huggiebear96001
    Options
    I joined on Jan 5th. I have found that I am much more aware of what I am putting in my mouth for sure. As of last Sun, I had only lost 9 pounds total...but I figure it took me years to get this way, it may take a bit to get healthy again.
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Cool! I lost about that much my first week too! I've lost 30 lbs in all this first month.
  • FitnessBruh1911
    FitnessBruh1911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow great Job!
  • ssambun
    Options
    Great job! I didnt know its possible to lose that much in one week but I believe it now. I joined last week and have lost 5.5 lbs! So exciting. Definitely motivated me to continue! Reading everyone's success stories has also inspired me. :-)
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hell yeah! i lost 7! ( but i was a big beer drinker and quit ) so i lost a lb a day for 7 days! i couldn't believe it!
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone :) I started using MFP on Sunday and we joined a gym then as well..as of today 7.2 lbs lost. Surprised at that honestly lol but ill take it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!