Day 1 for me

heathernyc
heathernyc Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hopefully this site will "click" for me. spark people is overwhelming and ww's is all about their food so I hope I can finally find something that works for me and that I will stick to it. thanks for reading / listening

Replies

• roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Good Luck!! I'm on day 5 and i love it, it's much easier then i thought it would be! xx
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Hi and welcome :) I am on day 8 and so far I LOVE IT and it's very easy and the forums are VERY supportive here :) I have been on spark people as well as WW forums and they DO NOT compare. I think you will end up loving it here as I do!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I'm on day 126, and I'm addicted! :-)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Hello all and welcome to MFP. Good luck to you on your weight loss.
  • gcriswell
    gcriswell Posts: 1
    Day one! I have a stubborn 15 pounds to lose. My husband is sick and I EAT my STRESS.....UG! I am age 45 and getting ready for my daughters wedding. I just cannot really handle this eating thing right now. I need a program that makes me stick to my guns.
    I am also a vegetarian/ vegan for the most part.
    If you have any tricks up your sleeve..bring it on..I need it ! :)
  • heathernyc
    heathernyc Posts: 4
    thanks ! & wow you've lost 4 lbs in 5 days! I could only hope for such results!
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Hi ive done about 30 days on here. add me as a friend if you want.

good luck x:smile:
  • C1ayC0n
    C1ayC0n Posts: 1
    It's Day 1 for me too! I'm gonna give it a shot. Seems very user friendly. Good luck!
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    this site is great, much more simple than sparkpeople.
  • Hello, im Tena and im on day one, i feel like this is the first day of the rest of my life and i know that i can reach my goal, so wish me luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.