Looking for friends who log on EVERY day! With open diary?

Options

Replies

• Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- my diary is open and I log EVERYTHING. The good, the bad, the UGLY, and the "Sweet barking cheese, she ate THAT!?!?!?". Most days it's good, but we all have the other kinds too. I try to cook most of the time and make healthy balanced meals, but I do eat things like pizza, some fast food, ice cream, etc. It just depends on what my crazy life looks like.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i log every day. but im not always a great example. i am losing no doubt. but no strict clean eating here.
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I think I eat pretty healthy (the past few days were a little wonky but for the most part I do well)
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day :) I love to comment and interact with my friends list and am always happy to add others who are like-minded and who might support me in return. My food diary is open but I can't promise I make the best choices.
  • sdalhall
    sdalhall Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends... My diary is open to friends but I eat "junk food" pizza ice cream and take out, which apparently people around here seem to frown upon.

same here. i don't eat "clean" but my diary is open...i log every day

Me, too. I've logged everyday since February 15 of last year (though MFP says just over 300 days). I eat a lot of junk, but my diary is open.
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • limitedmommy
    limitedmommy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also here open book!
  • mpolte19
    mpolte19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a college student working on getting back into shape. I cook for myself and try to eat as clean as possible :)
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I log pretty much every day. Feel free to add me!
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I log daily. I'd be happy to cheer you on in your journey!
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    add me if you want. I'm on several times a day. I usually eat healthy unless the PMS monster hits...you will see those days it's all up for grabs!
  • kdew2
    kdew2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you, how can you loose that much wt with eating 2000cal? how much work out you do?
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    mines open :) and im on everyday feel free to add me, always chatting too :D
  • Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yes you can add me also... But you are warned.. I'm a huge smart *kitten*.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Open diary, log every day, vegetarian :)
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. I dont drink wheatgrass or eat fake meat - Im just saying.
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here several times a day and I've been eating vegetarian for most of December to present with great success.