Why eating less and exercising more can backfire...

Options
I didn't know exactly where to put this, but I thought it was a nice article & informative. So I will leave it here :)
http://eatmore2weighless.com/why-eating-less-and-exercising-more-can-backfire/

Replies

• lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ^YES! That's why I make sure I'm eating enough! :happy:
  • alaskanaomi
    Options
    Very interesting. Thanks!
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great Info!
  • turboturkey
    Options
    great article. to shred body fat I always strike it at one angle a time. when I notice a plateau, attack it from a different one and boom, goodbye fat.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Wait so they (the "creators" of EM2WL) read the book, Lift like a Man, Look like a Goddess and now they are charging for this info? Buy the book, subtract 500 from TDEE and Carry on.

Sorry, but all this can be yours by buying the book and following the workout and diet plan.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Very informative and helpful. Kinda brings home the realization that weight loss is not a quick fix if we want long term manageable results.

There's also a link in that article to this one that I found helpful as well.

http://eatmore2weighless.com/q-a-why-find-true-maintenance/
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Thank you .....I will check it out
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Wait so they (the "creators" of EM2WL) read the book, Lift like a Man, Look like a Goddess and now they are charging for this info? Buy the book, subtract 500 from TDEE and Carry on.

Sorry, but all this can be yours by buying the book and following the workout and diet plan.

They charge? That article was free...
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options

For the "Starter Kit". I did enjoy the article though!
  • flying182
    Options
    thank you for sharing this - very interesting reading and it explains the 'plateau' well. Nice to take the guesswork out of it all :)
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Very informative and helpful. Kinda brings home the realization that weight loss is not a quick fix if we want long term manageable results.

There's also a link in that article to this one that I found helpful as well.

http://eatmore2weighless.com/q-a-why-find-true-maintenance/

Exactly! It did not take us a couple months to pack on the weight, so it's going to take more than that amount of time to come off.
  • shorty35565
    Options

For the "Starter Kit". I did enjoy the article though!

OH! Why would anyone need a starter kit? Just eat less than you burn, booom. No need to pay for anything. U can find a lot of free info online.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later.