Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best rice cakes you've had?

MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
I noticed rice cakes have come a long way since I last had them. THere were so many flavors I didn't even know where to start? Have any of you had any good ones recently, where should I start?

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Caramel ones are all right. Not a big fan of them in general.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    yeah those were the ones i had my eye on. strangely i liked the regular ones that were so plain. liked them even more with peanut butter or cream cheese on top, lol.
  • Livennia
    Livennia Posts: 9 Member
    I like the plain kind. But rice cakes are definitely not something I would eat for fun. :laugh: They're great for staying full between meals though. :bigsmile:
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    :bigsmile:

I like 'em a lot-Quaker Oats are my fav-chocolate crunch or cinnamon crunch or the best-try with Trader Joe's "Better N' Peanut Butter-
  • Apple-cinnamon!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Plain with Nutella!

I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of a rice cake, though :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    These..ricecakes.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    These..ricecakes.jpg
    '

drooling!....what's the dark thing pepperoni?
  • Quaker cheddar minis,caramel,and chocolate. Not bad
  • whierd
    Plain with Nutella!

I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of a rice cake, though :)

Nutella makes ANYTHING better. :P
  • KateHume7
    KateHume7 Posts: 5 Member
    Carmel ones with peanut butter makes a nice little snack!!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    The mini cheddar cheese ones are an acceptable substitute for Cheetos... at least in my sick, sad world.
  • whierd
    The mini cheddar cheese ones are an acceptable substitute for Cheetos... at least in my sick, sad world.

It must feel like it did the first time I drank a Diet Mountain Dew. I died on the inside.
  • MyChocolateDiet

It must feel like it did the first time I drank a Diet Mountain Dew. I died on the inside.

^ this describes how I feel about low fat cottage cheese. So not the same thing.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    I like the quaker oats white cheddar ones, and the salt & vingar, bbq, and dill pickle crispy minis.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    I like quaker's sweet chili or sea salt and lime.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    These..ricecakes.jpg
    '

drooling!....what's the dark thing pepperoni?
    I think its veal.
  • MadameMoustache
    MadameMoustache Posts: 54 Member
    I like them.
    Like ... a lot.
    I normally have Inari Multigrain. It's organic fat free and gluten free. But those are plain.
    I think they also have a better crunch than Quaker.
    If not : Quaker caramel corn and if I can remember the white cheddar ones are yummy. Salty, yet a bit tangy.

I normally eat the plain ones like an open sammie. 40 calories each cake and far less carbs, fat and gluten free (unlike wheat bread). [But also unlike wheat bread, they crumble lol]
  • MadameMoustache
    MadameMoustache Posts: 54 Member

I like diet soda, but diet Mountain Dew : I felt the same way.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    I LOVE the buttered popcorn ones but only in the minis. Not the big rice cakes.

For plain ones I actually get "corn thins" which are about half the thickness of rice cakes. I eat them with cucumber, avocado, smoked turkey deli meat and alfalfa sprouts and its my favourite lunch for work.