Hello MFP :)

Options
Hello Everyone,
I have been on MFP for a while and have never had friends or anything. I am starting anew this year because something needs to change. I am hoping that being more interactive with MFP will help me in my goal.

SW: 170
CW: 167.7
GW: 145
height: 5'7"

Katie

Replies

• Jessica_D_Shadow
    Jessica_D_Shadow Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Online Support really helps and makes a difference. I think having it on your phone and getting reminders that someone has messaged you helps too! LoL, people telling you "Hey did you count your calories today!?" If you need some support, you can add me. I try to keep the motivation rolling, because I need the motivation too!
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I have a long way to go and planning to be around for a while.
  • ycortinas
    ycortinas Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, at first I didn't have friends on MFP either and it was hard, but recently I've added some friends and just knowing they are there helps me out. Feel free to add me.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been on MFP for a while and have never had friends or anything. I am starting anew this year because something needs to change. I am hoping that being more interactive with MFP will help me in my goal.

SW: 170
    CW: 167.7
    GW: 145
    height: 5'7"

Katie

:bigsmile: Are you from Santa Monica ?????-I grew up near there?????-LOL-:glasses: Shout out from So-Cal-
  • sebunting
    sebunting Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,
    You can add me. I am in Oxforshire in England. I have lost 12 lbs since 1st of Jan and am just 5 lbs off target. My partner has lost 21 lbs!! I have really hit the wall and am finding these last pounds so difficult to lose.
    Good luck and my advice is set lots of small goal and take it one day at a time.

Sharon
    X
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Feel free to add me (or anyone else reading the thread). Good luck on your journey.
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im on daily! feel free to add
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey howdy from Florida!
  • bozovic92
    bozovic92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Mileva Bozovic, I live in Wisconsin, and have five wonderful kids that keep me busy. My goal is to lose 30# by September (standing up for a wedding), but more importantly, want to lose because my current weight REALLY bothers me).

Good luck everyone during this weight loss challenge!