help me get back on track.

Options
I've fallen off the wagon for the past month...BBQ''s, and company visiting...HELP!!! I am finding it really hard to get back on, any suggestions that will help me...

Replies

• DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon for the past month...BBQ''s, and company visiting...HELP!!! I am finding it really hard to get back on, any suggestions that will help me...
  • vkgrubbs
    vkgrubbs Posts: 5
    Options
    The great thing is you can start fresh each day. Just start logging in your food again and exercise.
    We all get sidetracked sometimes. You can do it!!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Just pick yourself up and dust off.. Tomorrow is a new day! I take it one day at a time.. Especially this time of year when things get REALLY busy.. BBQ's and Family reunions..it's so hard! Make tomorrow your day to start all over! :heart:
  • areason4stars
    Options
    my siggy quote helps me in times like that..

good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I tell you what got me back on the wagon. I got on the scale after a few weeks of not eating so great and not weighing. I still have been exercising, but I have not been logging in my food and the month of May was just a busy month with softball and baseball schedules so we ate out and on the go alot. So I weighed yesterday. I could tell in my clothes that I had put a few pounds back on but I kept avoiding the scale. As of march I had lost 46 pounds after a year of this new lifestyle. I reached my goal and celebrated...a bit too much. I put back six of those pounds and seeing it right before my eyes was enough to make me get it in gear yesterday! My eating habits were much better yesterday and today. Hope to get those 6 pounds back off and keep them off!!