Going to be a bad day......

Options
Having a special meal tonight with hubby. All homemade, fresh ingredients etc, plenty of veg but high calories plus added calories for wine and aready over my daily allowance without breakfast or lunch! Has anyone else had days like this? Im going to exercise later to gain some back but im definitely going to be over still. Should I just enjoy the evening or have half portions?

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    enjoy it.
  • kirkytwo
    kirkytwo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Think im going to. Fresh start tomorrow.
  • Iwillbeback
    Options
    Definitely enjoy it, I had a bad day yesterday, I needed chocolate and alcohol, so I ate it. Was celebrating doing my first full week back at work after an accident, I enjoyed my night, but will be a little bit careful today and work that little bit harder at the gym. I hope you enjoy your meal x
  • reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your answer is in your first few words "special". You should enjoy the day but resolve to come back to normal eating tomorrow. Most days aren't special so celebrate. You have to fit life into your plans so definitely enjoy that wine. Have fun ;)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Definitely enjoy it! Don't stress on a night that is supposed to be special. One day of going over is not going to ruin your progress, I promise. :)