Looking for friends who log on EVERY day! With open diary?

Options

Replies

• MisssLeoo
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!
  • DonnaCarmody
    DonnaCarmody Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been on here everyday for the last month and my diary is open. So add me and get food ideas
  • peggysbo
    peggysbo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Every day :) add me
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    You could add me.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    on every day and diary is open! feel free to add!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Have LOTS to lose, log on everyday, open diary that I log everything on (except spices :P) and I comment/motivate as much as I can :D
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    sure you can add me, but my diet is primal so may not be of much help. carb light, protein and fat based...
  • Blondie1984
    Blondie1984 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i ADDED U
  • kzilla94
    kzilla94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    on everyday I have an open diary have logged on for about 170 days in a row now
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday. Try to eat clean and I have an open diary. I am currently doing beachbody insanity and stronglifts.
  • LAURAWAGNER1
    LAURAWAGNER1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like
  • DJHudgins
    Options
    Add me if you like! I log one everyday! :)
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    I log daily, although occasionally I use the quick calorie tool too. I try to keep everything logged without using that, though. Diary is public if anyone wants to add, I'm trying to keep my calories low while adding nutritious and filling things.

Wednesdays and Thursdays may have an inaccurate/unfinished log, since I work thirds and those are my days off, its hard to log.
  • yasavi
    yasavi Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, been here for 110 days I think. Add me, my diary is open to friends.
  • pinchincents
    Options
    I log on every day as well. I'm trying to eat healthy after eating very high fat processed food before. It is a challenge. I also work out 6 days a week for 30+ minutes. I am not losing weight as quickly as I'd like, but I keep telling myself that I will keep it off easier this way, sigh. I'm building more muscle though. I feel tons better though getting all these vitamins from food and have switched from pop to all water. I have 5 children - the youngest 2 are only 2 and 1 years old. My husband and I also post daily youtube vlogs sharing our progress, tips, frustrations with this lifestyle change, etc. Always looking for others in the same situation. That channel is 1chaoticlife.

Feel free to add me too :)
  • kalimodel
    kalimodel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. "Re-started" my journey last month to lose 100 pounds. I log in everyday with food (some days not so good)..just starting my workout routine Jillian 30 day shred/Supreme 90
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    add me..My food is there for the world to see:)
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I log everyday so feel free to add me
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well!! sometimes I might not log on here because I use the mobile App MFP. I suppose there is not a way to sync the two is there?