What Jillian DVD after Ripped in 30?

Hello

I've done 30DS and I'm halfway done ripped in 30. Which DVD do you think I should do next? I pretty much want to "tone" all areas, and I'm not too far from my goal weight. Now, I know you can only get abs in the kitchen, but exercise helps :wink: so, that being said, which DVD do you think I should do? (looking for an upgrade from RI30)

Replies

• Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    guyssss?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    30 days flat abs is pretty good
  • Jen800
    thanks! anyone else?
  • When I'm done I will be doing body revoulotion :smile:
  • I have just started the 30DS. What results did you get? I am aching today (only on day 2) but it's the first exercise I have done since having my 5 month old. I have been doing a yoga DVD for several weeks now but this is the first cardiovascular exercise I have done! Hoping to see some good results?!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    She has a new one coming out in march called Hard Body!
    Have u tried No More Trouble Zones? That is pretty good, it is on youtube. 6 week 6 pack, banish fat boost metabolism are also good!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    If I were going to purchase three Jillian DVDs, I'd get:
    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones and 30 Day Shred.
    I prefer shorter workouts, so I'd probably create some kind of 60 or 90 day plan from these DVDs.
    I guess I'd mix and match the Jjillian 30 day slimdown and create my own plan.
    If money was not object I'd get Jillian's Body Revolution.
  • Jen800
    Which jillian DvD did you guys feel you got the best results in? Also, for people who have tried 6W6P, is there cardio and other areas being worked?