Scared to post a picture..

Well back about a year ago, I was in a fight. *I was young*, but I was defending my mom who was being disrespected. So I stepped in and got into. Well, unfortunately I ended up breakin my right hand, my dominant hand. I was in a cast up until June and had to slowly do rehab on it so it could at least regain strength. I started to slowly hit the gym, little by little but I gave up, seeing as everyone was bigger than I was, stronger and I was having trouble pushing heavy weights. After being depressed, and dropping out of college for a semester, I took it upon myself to get my *kitten* back in the gym and gain the weight I had lost. I went and "bulked" and it was completely horrible..

Just recently I've been dieting and tracking my calories, and I'm doing much better. Leaning out quickly but still growing.

I'm afraid to post a picture because I'm not some huge guy, I don't have abs, I'm not ripped. Nothing like that, but I do believe I've come up from where I was..

Should I post the before and now pictures?

Sincerely,

on the fence.

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    If you're not comfortable posting a picture, then don't.
  • If you're not comfortable posting a picture, then don't.

I think I should though, motivation.. you know?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Like my fitness instructor tells us: "it's YOUR work out"

This is YOUR success story not anyone else's, so ...

Go for it!

If someone posts something stupid, just hit "ignore user" under their lovely little profile pic:wink:
  • I can't figure how to put up the pics. :mad:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Make your "IMG" lower case
  • July 2012.

IMG_0765.jpg

January 30, 2012. After dieting right and eating clean for two weeks only, with 5 months in the gym.

IMG_2330.jpg
  • Make your "IMG" lower case

got it!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Make your "IMG" lower case

got it!

Yay!

I see your progress! Good job!!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Nice progress and I think it's so sweet that you stood up for your mom like that. :smile:
  • Make your "IMG" lower case

got it!

Yay!

I see your progress! Good job!!

Thanks!
  • Nice progress and I think it's so sweet that you stood up for your mom like that. :smile:

Thank you, and of course. That's my momma! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    You know what you look fine. I consider you lucky that you didn't get into any trouble of the legal kind, and a hero for standing up for your mom. I think one semester is not too much to lose for a stand that important, but also I think one semester is long enough and time to get back to the books. You are obviously a smart and caring person and by the looks of these pics motivated and disciplined too and that's just what the world needs more of so get out there and get yours. You'll be making the world a better place the more success you achieve.
  • worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    That is quite an amazing transformation! Hopefully you can see it in the photos yourself. I can see that you do have defined muscle tone and look healthy!
    Thank you for sharing the pics.
    ~Sandi
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!