Which turbo jam/fire video should I get

Options
I already have turbo jam 5 rocking workouts (2005). It has learn and burn, 20min workout and a 45min turbo sculpt (weight training). I love it but I want a 45 or 60 min cardio workout that is just a little more challenging. I was thinking turbo fire 55?? Or one of the cardio party mix? I can't afford to buy a whole program so am looking to buy just 1dvd on amazon or eBay. Thanks!

Replies

• GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is definitely a step up I have both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. The 55 is a good workout, high intensity. The company had a special not too long ago. I was able to get the entire set for around $55. If you know someone who is a coach, they can sometimes get you a better deal.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I bought all my extra dvds for Turbo Jam on Amazon....I like them. I will warn you, the Turbo fire workouts (which is what I'm doing now) is a lot faster pace but a great workout.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Can you get individual TJ DVDs legitimately. Be careful they're not pirated.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Can you get individual TJ DVDs legitimately. Be careful they're not pirated.

Turbo Jam videos are a lot easier to buy seperately. They even come in regular sized Dvd cases. I yhink the live cardio party is slightly faster than the others, I love all of them, CP2 is my favorite.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    TJ Punch kick and jam is pretty good, so are the other cardio party ones.

TF just went down in price - it's $79.95 now, and I think there might be a payment plan option (not positive on this - might only apply to the packs, but might apply to individual programs too). For 12 DVDs it works out to a better deal.

There was a deal for $55 for black friday/cyber monday and then sometime between then and Christmas, but those don't tend to happen much during the year.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    TJ Punch kick and jam is pretty good, so are the other cardio party ones.

TF just went down in price - it's $79.95 now, and I think there might be a payment plan option (not positive on this - might only apply to the packs, but might apply to individual programs too). For 12 DVDs it works out to a better deal.

There was a deal for $55 for black friday/cyber monday and then sometime between then and Christmas, but those don't tend to happen much during the year.

In the UK it's £99 ( £157 USD)!!!!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    "In the UK it's £99 ( £157 USD)!!!! "

That's crazy! I wonder why it's so much more?
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I suppose its shipping and taxes. It's so annoying.