Hi guys... just looking for inspiration and motivation!

Options
The title pretty much says it all. I need advice on how to start this process. What was your first step?

Replies

• alexzandra
    alexzandra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think you have already made the first step. Congrats! I just joined this site today. Everyone seems really friendly. Now we just need to set goals and work on meeting them. Baby steps. I'm going to start exercising, doing something, no matter how small everyday. You can do it!!
  • momof04
    momof04 Posts: 2
    Options
    just make sure that you log EVERYTHING you eat and drink and if u do any kind of exercise..log that also ..good luck :)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to find the motivation and support that you need. Don't get discouraged if you don't see the strides you'd wish to be seeing, but instead relish all your victories no matter how small they may seem at the time.

Good luck and welcome!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to find the motivation and support that you need. Don't get discouraged if you don't see the strides you'd wish to be seeing, but instead relish all your victories no matter how small they may seem at the time.

Good luck and welcome!
  • dontworry
    dontworry Posts: 3
    Options
    I guess you're right - this is my first step. I think my first goal will just be to get moving every day, even if its just for ten minutes. I stay on my feet when I'm at work and come home and collapse - I need to get on our treadmill or something!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You have already made the 1st step.....

Now you need to log everything you eat....no matter how big or small

Be honest

and work out.....try to get atleast 3 days of workout in

Drink lots of water!!!

Goodluck
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    Always happy to see new people on here. Welcome :-)

--Gillian--
  • dontworry
    dontworry Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you, Gillian!
    I'm just hoping this website is something I'll stick with - I've tried recording things in my notebooks before but it's just not the same. It's nice to have other people to talk to about it that won't judge me, because almost everyone here is in this for the same reason!
  • katiri732
    katiri732 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I told a friend today to set small goals reach those and then set another. my goal was to keep tracking everything even when i know i didn't do well.