Turbofire

Options
I am looking for others doing this program. I just started it yesterday. I just finished day 2.

I did chalean extreme and loved that. I always wanted to give the turbo stuff a try and I am loving it so far. Once I finish this I am going to do a turbofire/chalean extreme hybrid.

Replies

• jwkime
    jwkime Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of TurboFire if you want to add me. I'm not super active on here since I primarily use my BodyMedia for tracking burn, but still log my food. I love the program and can't believe how much more energy I have than 4 weeks ago. I'm hoping for at least 3 months, if not the full 5 of following it to a "T". Month 2 started this morning :)
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Love love love Turbo Fire. I'm not following the program as it's outlined, though; I'm just incorporating some of the videos into my rotation. I had to do Fire Starter for about 2-3 weeks before I felt like I could move on to try the other videos, since they're much faster and more intense. I've been doing the vids since the summer and have had great results in terms of weight loss and cardio and strength gains!
  • kraebear
    Options
    I've done it before but never stuck with it. I'm doing 30DS right now, but when I'm done I plan on doing TurboFire again and sticking with it til the end! GL! Everyone post before and after pictures for me! lol.
  • mperales00
    Options
    I just started TurboFire yesterday! I've never stuck to a 90 day program. Keeping my fingers crossed for good results!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Week 4, day 5 here.. and loving the program! Feel free to add me :smile:

You guys might like to join this group too http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10616-turbo-fire-support-group
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    I just ordered this today. I am excited for it to come, but worried it will be too intense. I plan to ease into it as much as possible. But I really want to get fit and hopefully a new program will work.
    I also hope that by spending some money on it, I will take it seriously enough and actually use it!
    I have seen some reviews where people have said it was too hard. But I have seen many more where people love it.
    I don't usually pay attention to infomercials, nor do I fall for their hype, but I keep hearing about this one and it seemed like it was time to try it out.
    Ok, I'm officially really excited. Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump,