need motivation! first month pics

Options
Feeling really down and like a failure after eating far too much today and yesterday. Wanted to see if you guys think I look any different from when I first started?

BEFORE: http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s577/anna7001/DSC07846_zps56c2a26e.jpg
AFTER: http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s577/anna7001/P2020094_zpsa0c8ad80.jpg

Have a feeling these photos won't work

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    How about starting with a profile picture? :)
  • gbatey78
    gbatey78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yep I can see a difference so whatever you have been doing is working!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Definately!! Can you not see it?
  • misssmarita
    Options
    I can see a real difference to your belly (especially the front, looks flatter) and your arms. For one month you're doing great! Keep up the good work :)
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    Very good!! Congratulations to your success. you look great.
  • briguy519
    Options
    Feeling really down and like a failure after eating far too much today and yesterday. Wanted to see if you guys think I look any different from when I first started?

BEFORE: DSC07846_zps56c2a26e.jpg
    AFTER: P2020094_zpsa0c8ad80.jpg
    Have a feeling these photos won't work
  • Sledgehammer66
    Sledgehammer66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is a huge difference! Of course it is always difficult to see. I lost 20 kg (44 lbs) and i was not realy satisfied when i lost the first 10 until i lost the other 10 kg. You see yourself everyday and you are your toughest judge. But trust me, the people around you will see changes, which appear to be smal for you, a lot faster. So you can trust these myfitnesspal pals on their opinion ;)...
    Slow and steady wins the race. When on a diet, this is the hardest part to get used to. So do not quit! Keep on! Fight ,this is what fighters do ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!