Hydroxycut Sprinkles

Options
Just saw a commercial.

Before anyone asks, I just want to say...

NO

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I put those on my raspberry ketones.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have seen those for a few weeks now and i all i have to say is they are a crock of sheit.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    yumm... sprinkles.

donut-sprinkle.jpg
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Dude....whyyy not? Raspberry ketones with sprinkles....side of green tea. That's breaky right there! Om nom nom!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    yumm... sprinkles.

donut-sprinkle.jpg

I WANT.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Careful...

No doubt someone here is going to try them, or at least ask about them.

And once they do no one had better DARE say they don't do every wonderful thing the commercials and Dr. Oz claim they do. That would be very negative and in no way supportive of a person's journey. They know! It's their first three weeks here and they've done the "research" (read some of the company's website).

If they want hydroxycut sprinkles, they should use them. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE!!!

Welcome to the new MFP.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Brett you beat me to it... was going to ask if they were endorsed by "Dr." Oz
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Dude....whyyy not? Raspberry ketones with sprinkles....side of green tea. That's breaky right there! Om nom nom!!

:flowerforyou:
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Careful...

And once they do no one had better DARE say they don't do every wonderful thing the commercials and Dr. Oz claim they do. That would be very negative and in no way supportive of a person's journey. They know! It's their first three weeks here and they've done the "research" (read some of the company's website).

If they want hydroxycut sprinkles, they should use them. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE!!!

Welcome to the new MFP.

Well said sir! LOL
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine spent over $100 on the Sensa sprinkles. :huh: Stupid.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If they are crunchy and the red ones actually taste like strawberries I'm in.
  • pobanion
    pobanion Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Never mind the sprinkles... I just saw their website. They have hydroxycut gummies!!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Or you could just sprinkle mouse droppings on your ice cream...talk about an appetite suppressant:)
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Don't forget the side of green coffee!!! droooooool
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Or you could just sprinkle mouse droppings on your ice cream...talk about an appetite suppressant:)

good idea, and much cheaper!

thanks elena
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Don't forget the side of green coffee!!! droooooool

nathan-fillion-gif-speechless-23_zps29c93451.gif
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    yumm... sprinkles.

donut-sprinkle.jpg

This is what sprang to my mind too. Mmmmm donuts.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Careful...

Welcome to the new MFP.

Stroking the special snowflakes is tiring. I miss the old days, when people had thick skin.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I FIND THAT I LOSE WEIGHT A LOT FASTER ON STIMULANTS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I so could have used some this morning on my Chocolate chip cookie dough Pop Tarts!!! :drinker: