Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone just starting Insanity?

Looking for friends that have just started Insanity. Just finished day 2! ;)

Replies

• fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Yay!! Nice!! I just started Asylum...I'm on day 4 now :D
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    im thinking about starting it.. I either have that or p90x on my computer somewhere.. is there a big difference?
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    im thinking about starting it.. I either have that or p90x on my computer somewhere.. is there a big difference?

Huge difference! P90X includes resistance training days with weights and pull-ups, yoga, and a couple days of cardio whereas insanity is more cardiovascular based in its entirety. P90X is also 90 days were insanity is only 60.
  • aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    Just finished day 23. Feeling awesome. I am down 8 pounds in the 23 days!!! Finally able to do the jumps through the first 2 sets on the resistance training. The third set still tough!!, after this week begin the conditioning. This is my 3 Rd time starting insanity, and the furthest I have been able to keep up with continuously. I feel so good after I complete these workouts. Keep it up!
  • Good luck with it. I loved this program but I couldn't complete the second month because of my knees. The 2nd month concentrates on knees and that was hard for my lovely knees. I admit it, I've missed this wonderful workout.