Replies

• wham55
    wham55 Posts: 44
    Options
    Buffalo cheese dip(or chicken) YUM!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on making Chili, Baked tortillas with a spinach/artichoke dip(made with low or no fat stuff), I'm stuffing celery with peanut butter, cherry tomatoes with cream cheese stuffing, a veggie tray and Baked chicken strips(made to look like wings)
  • poundis
    poundis Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Skinny taste's website is awesome for ideas!!! I have made the "healthy mozzarella sticks and they are terrific!! I know they also have a "skinny buffalo chicken dip." The ideas on that site are endless. Good luck!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Thanks, great recipes :drinker:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl Sunday for us is a quiet day with a mound of laundry and a HUGE Nacho! Looking for a little healthier receipe, might try skinny taste, thanks for the suggestion.
  • 1AuntYaya
    Options
    Here's a healthy but good buffalo chicken dip you can serve with pita chips ( or the die-hards can use tortilla chips)...this is soooo goood!!

Deelish Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 rotisserie chicken, debond and remove skin
    2 8oz pkgs reduced fat cream cheese,softened
    1 c. reduced fat ranch dressing
    3/4c. Franks Red Hot Sauce
    1 and a half c. Krafts 2% cheddar cheese, shredded

celery, crackers and tortilla chips

Chop chicken and toss in large skillet. Over medium heat, add hot sauce and cream cheese(you may want to cut up the blocks of cream cheese before melting in skillet). Add the ranch dressing, and half the cheese. Melt all together thoroughly, and heat throught. Transfer to small crock pot or bowl that can be heated in microwave. Add remaining cheese to top. Serve with celery, crackers and tortilla chips.
  • knitincrazee
    knitincrazee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Would you please point me in the direction of the black bean sweet potato recipe?
    Thanks!
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    get some baguettes (small french bread loaves) slice them into maybe 1/2 thick pieces. take some cream cheese and a packet of ranch seasoning mix those two. Spread it on top of the sliced baguettes to taste (i like it thin but my husband likes it piled on) then top with a slice of roma tomato. Simple and light.
  • queenangel_us
    Options
    Here is a link to superbowl snacks from beachbody:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/253229300

From Team Beachbody:

Categories » Get Support & Motivation » Team Beachbody Club » 10 Great Super Bowl Snacks for Sunday

10 Great Super Bowl Snacks for Sunday
  • coderedjulia
    Options
    I don't like football, so thankfully I don't have to avoid the yummy appetizers and drinks everyone will be consuming. My friend is also on a diet, but she is watching the game and making healthy weight watcher appetizers for her friends. She thinks I'm just depriving myself of fun cause of my diet, but I really don't care for football so its another diet day for me..lol
  • red128
    red128 Posts: 27
    Options
    Here's a healthy option that I'm going to take to the party I'm going to:

Slice up a cucumber and lay them out on a serving dish. Put a spoonful of non-fat cottage cheese on each cucumber slice. Then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. They are yummy and you just want to keep popping them in your mouth.

Go Ravens!!
  • pegganne70
    pegganne70 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    turkey bacon with a green olive and a small piece of cheedar cheese on a tooth pick. Yum!!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Not healthy but Im taking bacon wrapped little smokies....with the brown sugar drizzled over and coating eat and every tasty little bite.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You can always buy a couple of Burritos from a Mexican place and slice them up in small pieces!!!! burrito bites!!!!!

This is a great idea!

Also, make hummus and guacamole, cut up veggies like red, yellow, and green peppers, carrots, celery, big mushrooms, etc., have tortillas chips, baguettes, bread or crackers handy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    So i need to bring something to a friends house for Superbowl Sunday..

What is everyone Making? Looking for some different idea.. I think i am making wings so far..

Crispy Pepper Chips and dip:

get yellow and orange bell peppers (because they are mild you can choose the red and green if you like those flavors or choose based on team colors)

Wash, cut ends off and devein lots of these raw peppers. Wash away all seeds and dry thouroughly. Break into uneven sized pieces for variety. Place in giant Ziploc bag or serving bowl with lid. Right before serving sprinkle generously with salt and pepper (fresh ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper have the best taste) Serve with hummus, sour cream and onion dip, yogurt and cucumber dip or any kind of dip your eating plan allows. The bell peppers have a naturally curvy shape for holding dip and the uneven sizes lets people dip however they like lot's of veggie less dip or vice versa.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We are doing pulled pork sandwiches. Nachos for those who enjoy those. Also making a garbonzo bean cake. Then some of the usual things. May make some oven fries. We will see.

Enjoy the superbowl everyone.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Here's a healthy but good buffalo chicken dip you can serve with pita chips ( or the die-hards can use tortilla chips)...this is soooo goood!!

Deelish Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 rotisserie chicken, debond and remove skin
    2 8oz pkgs reduced fat cream cheese,softened
    1 c. reduced fat ranch dressing
    3/4c. Franks Red Hot Sauce
    1 and a half c. Krafts 2% cheddar cheese, shredded

celery, crackers and tortilla chips

Chop chicken and toss in large skillet. Over medium heat, add hot sauce and cream cheese(you may want to cut up the blocks of cream cheese before melting in skillet). Add the ranch dressing, and half the cheese. Melt all together thoroughly, and heat throught. Transfer to small crock pot or bowl that can be heated in microwave. Add remaining cheese to top. Serve with celery, crackers and tortilla chips.

I love this I make mine in a crock pot Im making it tomorrow I was going to make it today but then there will be none for tomorrow only things I do different is I use can chicken and low fat blue cheese dressing
  • chickey920
    chickey920 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm making baked sweet potato fries with a lowfat chipotle dip. Also, stuffed peppers. Check out clean eating magazine's website for good ideas! Also try pinterest.
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here are some good ideas from Tosca Reno for healthy clean snacking for the Super Bowl. I am going to try the chicken nuggets, for sure.
    http://www.toscareno.com/2013/02/01/eatcleansuperbowl/#.UQ1jIVFTtSU