Tony's 10 Minute Trainer

Options
Does anybody know if it actually works seeing as its such little time.. Was just watching the infomercial

Replies

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have heard it is pretty good. Are you looking for a program to start out with? If so you might want to look into Power 90. I have been doing it for 27 days now and am seeing results.
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    I have heard it is pretty good. Are you looking for a program to start out with? If so you might want to look into Power 90. I have been doing it for 27 days now and am seeing results.

No I've been doing Insanity Fast&Furious 20min workout for a month now.. along with the gym/&barrys bootcamp.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have no experience with 10 min trainer, but I do Fast&Furious as my warmup on cardio days. If you can do F&F AND make it through the buspee pushup jacks without a break I'd bet that you're already beyond 10 min trainer.

I'd give the full insanity workout a spin.
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    If it were cheaper I would I can't see spending 150bucks for a workout.. That Idk if I'll stick to bc i don't know If i can do an hour a day of intense workout like that.
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    If it were cheaper I would I can't see spending 150bucks for a workout.. That Idk if I'll stick to bc i don't know If i can do an hour a day of intense workout like that.

Does anyone know what the difference is between Insanity and Insanity the asylum ? what is better
  • strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Asylum is the next step up in the Insanity series. Looks to be very intense.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have 10 min trainer, and the workouts are like football training workouts. It gives you a pretty good workout in just the 10 mins, but it does recommend that you do it 2-3 times a day. It's basically a regular workout, but just spread apart in a way that you can fit in the 10 minute increments into your busy day.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I Did it right after my last son to start back up. And now I use it when I need an extra workout or dont have to much time that day....they are good quick workouts.
  • amyrosehannon
    Options
    I have the 10 minute trainer videos. What they don't tell you before you buy it is that all of the workouts say you need to do FOUR videos a day. So it's really a 40 minute work out. I don't think they're all that great because I don't like doing the same thing all the time. After about a week I got really bored with it. Check out http://www.blogilates.com/. She has a TON of 10 minute-ish work outs and you can combine whichever you like. She has hundreds of videos (FOR FREE!) so your workout can always be different. I try to do about two videos a day. I started in Jan and I've already lost 8 pounds! She's really funny (unlike Tony who I think is kind of creepy...) so it makes the videos go by really fast. Good luck! :)
  • amyrosehannon
    Options

Does anyone know what the difference is between Insanity and Insanity the asylum ? what is better

Insanity is ridiculously intense and NOT for beginners. I did it for 22 days and I thought both of my knees were going to snap off. It works, but I don't suggest it if you're a beginner. Insanity the Asylum is like insanity on CRACK. If you want to do insanity, I say go for it! But I wouldn't do the recommended 6 workouts a week. I'd start with 2 and then build up from there. In retrospect, I wish I had done that. Starting with the 5 was just wayyyy too much for the average human being lol