100lbs or more

Options

Replies

• msalec33
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 years old and I need to lose 120 lbs also. I recently relocated to New Mexico and don't have a strong support system here but I am doing an online challenge with some friends from back home. Any support and encouragement is needed and appreciated! Feel free to add me!
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 years old and I've lost 100lbs in the past, but over the last 3 years, I have unfortunately gained 50lbs back. My current goal is to lose 110lbs and hopefully keep them off for good! I'm pretty new to the site, so anyone can add me. Definitely looking for some motivation! :)
  • TSolway
    TSolway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. :) I'm looking to loose 100+ lbs, too. (124 to be exact, but I've set myself a goal of 100lbs for now.) I would love to have friends in the same boat as me. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • liannesimpson
    liannesimpson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Lianne I have 105 lbs to lose, I only started 3 weeks ago I've lost 17 lbs in that time. I would love to hear from people in the same boat. ADD ME!!!1
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That would be me! I would love some supportive friends!
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there have105 to lose, down Down, my diary is open and I am committed to log In every day .. I would love to be a support buddy all the from Ipswich England : ). Please add me as a friend.
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi. ive already lost 100 pounds.... then i got pregnant and gained fifty. almost back to that 100 pound mark. trying to loose fifty more before august.

it takes time and patience and hard work. But YOU CAN DO IT! i was 400 pounds im 308 now. i was 298 when i got pregnant. (my before and after pics are y profile pic. feel free to add me!! im new to the webpage... ive been using the app for a few months now.
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 117lbs to lose, anyone can add me, I'm on here all the time :)
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have lost 87 and have 113 to go. Feel free to add me :).
  • Aprilgagne
    Aprilgagne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100 lbs 80 pounds to go :smile:
  • atoz133
    atoz133 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100+ to lose club as well!! There's a group for us on here - it's nice to share with others fighting the same big battle! Feel free to add me too!
  • desert26850mouse
    Options
    Greetings, many of us in the 100 lb boat. I have lost 24 but my goal is 150 more. My motto is move with me or get out of my way! what is yours!
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100lbs to lose at well! Feel free to add me :)
  • sugar66
    Options
    I have already reached the 100lb loss but still have 30 more to go, I lost some prior to joining MFP but then had a blip and gained it all back and more besides. I started using MFP again on 1/1/12 and since then have lost 103lb so its possible to do but does take commitment. you will get there x
  • edkp58
    edkp58 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 137lbs, anyone please feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get. I think I'm going to replace my Facebook addiction with a MyFitnessPal one! :bigsmile:
  • kskallen
    kskallen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 80 lbs
  • AniAnisha
    Options
    Hello, I have to lose around 140 lbs as well.. I need some motivation too.. So people, feel free to add me..
  • liannesimpson
    liannesimpson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive replace my tweeting habit with posting on here lol
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am in the same boat! We can do this!
  • gettinfit320
    gettinfit320 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from FL too...have at least that much to lose.... feel free to add me.... My goal is to log daily and track my food and get a LOT of exercise.... All the best in your efforts!!! :smile: