NEED HELP

Options
Hi.. I am very new on this site.. Hope you can share with me guys your secret in achieving weight loss.. I weighed before at 75 kilos.. Now down to 70.. 15 more kilos to go..

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    There is no secret. Be consistent, make healthier choices each day, and turn your old habits into good, life changing habits one day at a time.

Make sure you burn more calories than you consume. Cut 100 calories from each meal and you will automatically be i a 3500 calorie deficit a week... or 1 lbs of weight loss/week.
  • kagandahantalaga
    Options
    Thank you for the advice.. Sometimes I feel like in a yo yo diet despite my high impact exercise.. Like just now I ate a slice of carrot cake with icing on top.. :sad: I exercise 4x a week but I guess I need to watch my food intake..
  • bbcoachredtex78
    Options
    If you are looking to lose weight there are a couple of things you have to do...
    1. Set a goal
    2. develope a plan
    3. eat properly, regularly, smaller portions...

If you sign up for a free account on my website, i will develop a free 3 week eating plan for you. There are plenty of workout programs to choose from on the site and you can do all of them from the comfort of your own home...

Check it out, let me know how i can help.

https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=28003

Here are some sample workout programs ou can choose from. Feel free to look around my site:

http://teambeachbody.com/watch/products/chalean-extreme
  • mara16bryan
    Options
    Consistent exercise in addition to mindful eating and deliberate food choices has been my key to success. I needed a lot of support in knowing how to exercise and then stick with my plan of doing cardio at least three times a week for an hour. I ended up joining a group fitness class which gave me support from a personal trainer and also from the other participants. Now that I have experienced success, it makes it that much easier to continue setting short term goals and sticking with my plan to achieve them. You can do it!
  • kagandahantalaga
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful tips.. The beachbody, is it the same with hip hop abs? I purchased that video and it's good..