Waist down from 41.5 to 38.25 total lost = 3.25"
Hips down from 46.5 to 42.75 total lost = 3.75
Thigh down from 26 to 24 total lost = 2"
Neck down from 15 to 14.1 total lost = 0.9"

Total inches off my body = 13.65"

Weight down from 215 to 201.4 down 13.6lbs

Body Fat % down from 35% to 34.5%

Start Phase 2 tomorrow and looking forward to it :smile:

Also pictures of my beginning and now are uploaded. Don't know how to post there here but you can see them on my profile :smile:

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    WOW!!!! Awesome job!! And that's only in 30 days, Imagine how much you'll lose in the next 60. Keep it up!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!!! My husband and I have the set, but can only do about 30 minutes of the video at a time. Do you do the full hour, any suggestions for us? We are struggling!
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    That is awesome! How exciting!

I just bought INSANITY because that just uses your own body weight and then I'll go into P90X afterwards. Have you tried INSANITY yet?

I won't be starting that program till may 31st cause I have a 16wk program i'm finishing off at the gym then a week break. I love seeing other people's result. Look forward to your progress pics!

BTW, you should create an account at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/, you can track your progress, upload progress pics..it's an awesome community. If you do, add me: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/xxaimsxx/ =D

That site/community is a great resource for everyone! Plus theres a section of female transformation and its insane!
  • ClareRce
    ClareRce Posts: 79
    Options
    You're an incredible shrinking person! Those photos are awesome. You can really, really see the difference. Well done you :happy:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look really great after just 30 days. Thank you for posting. My husband wants to do P90X later this summer with me. I wanted a good month or so of regular exercise to build up to it. You & I are similar in size/weight and I've been a little worried about it being too difficult... well, for my size/weight... but I really want to do it with my husband. He's a teacher, so the summer is the best time for him to start. You've given me some inspiration & confidence that I needed.
  • gentlness
    gentlness Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow that is great. I don't know what P90x is but that is great. Would u mind adding me as a friend? Maybe if I read about you I can help myself.:flowerforyou:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I was really getting discouraged because my scale wasn't moving down much. Taking my measurements and pictures was the best thing I ever did even if it was hard to see at the beginning. I went straight to P90x from nothing. I am a strong willed person so I just decided that is what I was going to do and I did it. I only have to modify a couple of exercises for my knee but that is it. It's difficult buy anyone who wants to do it can do it. Believe me I was so scared to start but I am really glad I did.
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!!! My husband and I have the set, but can only do about 30 minutes of the video at a time. Do you do the full hour, any suggestions for us? We are struggling!

I do the whole hour plus the Ab Ripper on Ab Ripper days, except for Yoga. I don't do the yoga. I replace it with Pilates because I really really hate Yoga lol I may give the Yoga a try again this second phase.
  • pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results! I have been look at P90x for a month now and am on the fence about getting. I can't deny all the good results I see everyone getting, but am wondering how much am I going to have to invest into this program. I am aware of how much the program itself cost, my question comes in as to how many weights, what size lbs do I need. I have heard you need alot.
  • lovmykids
    lovmykids Posts: 51
    Options
    Awsome job!!! I have been wanting to try it but way to scared!! lol
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    You shouldn't be scared. Just do your best and keep hitting play :smile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Wonderful results P90X rocks!!! Keep up the amazing job!!
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of the first month and have not had anywhere near the results that you have. I take my measurements in 4 days. I'm surprised that you lost all the inches but only 0.5% body fat. Are you using the caliper or electronic BFM?
  • erinecox1981
    Options
    Wow! That's great- I've been told p90x kicks some major hiney! Awesome job stickin with it!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow! ThaT's so great! thanks for sharing!
  • danielle53102
    danielle53102 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow thats great !!!! So it's really worth getting ?
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Yes it is worth every penny :smile:

I use the Omron body fat analyzer. It is digital. I have a lot of inches to lose so that may be the issue. I was super happy to lost the 0.7% though. I think it is posted incorrectly here I started at 35.2%
  • abredbenner
    Options
    That is the one I have. I'll let you know my 30 day results in a few days!
  • abredbenner
    Options
    Here are my first 30 day day results

Weight 155.5 to 153 - not following the diet but using MFP and trying to eat better
    Body Fat - 30.6 to 30.1
    Chest 38 to 37.75 (boo)
    Waist 34 to 32 (yeah!)
    Hips 40 to 39
    Not much change in thighs or arm, some stayed the same some lost 0.25
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!