Could use friends.

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
Hello, I'm starting a weight loss journey once again and could really use some friends to help motivate me through it. This isn't the first time I've lost weight (went from 225 to 135 in my teens) but now I'm 25, married to a man who eats almost everything he wants without suffering, and working and some of that pesky weight seems to have crept back on. I've tried to lose weight two years ago but lacked the follow through to do so, but this time I want to stick to it and become a better, healthier me! I think being able to see other people doing the same will really help, especially with my husband deploying soon. I really worry that without him around I'll just get lonely and depressed, which I know is the opposite of how I need to be.

Whoo. That ended up longer than I meant it to, haha. Long story short, I'd really love some friends so feel free to add me.

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. We will get through this together.
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me :) I'ma round alot and on at work. Be strong you can do this !
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    request sent:smile: good luck.
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now!
  • littlejayzee
    Options
    Feel free to add me girl, with determination we can get through this (:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Thank you everyone who is sending me requests/allowing me to friend them. It's very clear to me already that this community is a wonderful one and I'm so happy to be apart of it. I'm really starting to feel like I'll be able to do this.

Now if only the hubby would stop bringing home Dr. Pepper.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    add me im active :)
  • pinkladywalking
    pinkladywalking Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add me too if you 'd like too:smile:
  • amygher
    amygher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too - anyone can - i'm new to this as well, and i could use all the motivation i can use! i love the community here because everyone seems so positive!
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Where are you from ? In uk there is dr pepper zero (sugar free)
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My husband is the same way. He can eat whatever he wants and doesn't gain a pound. He is also over a foot taller than me and weighs about 35-40 pounds less than I do.
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Now if only the hubby would stop bringing home Dr. Pepper.

Have you tried Dr. Pepper TEN ? It's actually quite good and a great alternative for that treat.
  • lkbeninson
    lkbeninson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there....Wish you the best...keep the faith :-))!

Laura B
  • lkbeninson
    lkbeninson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Astylla..Good Job! >>Keep the faith! :-))
  • kutazsa
    kutazsa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!
    I am from Rumania, it is my second day on Myfitnesspal, and I have no friends here... :(
    If u can help me with some advice or just want to be my "fitness" firend i would be happy with your friedship ... so pls add me!

xox

Zsuzsa
  • Achrya
    Options
    Where are you from ? In uk there is dr pepper zero (sugar free)

I'm in Hawaii right now and I've never seen Dr. pepper zero, but I've noticed the islands seem to be like five years behind when it comes to new products/fashion, but I'll certainly be on the lookout. Trying to cold turkey soda and so far it's tougher than I expected.
    Have you tried Dr. Pepper TEN ? It's actually quite good and a great alternative for that treat.

I'll be on the lookout for this one as well. I think a little less 'cold turkey' and more 'ease into things' is a good plan for me.