4 months in (NSV included)

Options
When I started MFP, I was in a too tight size 10 jeans. It was getting to the point I contemplated a size 12 just to feel comfortable. That was mid- September.

With the exception of not logging food on a few days here and there, I've logged onto MFP almost everyday. I'm addicted to it like others are addicted to Facebook. I'll even admit, there were some scary fast-food-days in the midst, lol.

Four months in. Even when I decide to sleep in instead of logging my lunch before work, I'm still eating healthy. The other day I even thought to myself "shoot I only have one fruit and no veggies for my lunch." I went to work with still only one fruit, but I remembered I had bag-salad in my fridge so I put it in tupperware and wah-la I had a veggie for lunch.

I haven't benn clothes shopping since I started MFP, but had some Old Navy coupons I had to use this weekend so my mom and I went this morning. I went with the idea that even though my current jeans were too big I was going to wait to buy those when I got to my goal weight (10# to go). I wantedto try some on, though, to get an idea of how far I'd come. Guess what size they were -- 4's! I couldn't resist, I bought them. :drinker:

I was in this size only once before in my mid-20's. I thought I finally hit the age group where that was an unattainable size, but here I am sitting in them comfortably.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!