starting 30DS level 2 today...

Options
c'mon guys how bad is it ? lol
is it like being back at day all over again and nearly dying?

Replies

• phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it hard! it's definitely a big step up from level 1 and it actually is causing my body to ache the next day now which i didn't experience during level 1. i've only done two days of level 2 so far so i'm sure it gets easier after each day
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    haha i was dying the first three days of level one so i think ill actually be dread this time.
    I found level 1 got easier on day 4 so fingers crossed this one does too
    no pain no gain!x
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That was exactly my experience with Level 1 as well. Got easier after day 3-4. I'm on day 9 today, but I honestly don't think I'll be moving up after day 10 yet. Still at a pretty low fitness level so I don't think I'll be ready. Maybe I'm just being a *****. lol I figure I shouldn't move on until I can get through all the cardio like I'm supposed to and at least more of the push ups. After the first couple sets of jumping jacks I usually have to jog in place for most of the rest of the cardio sections.
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 DS yesterday..Honestly,I HATED level 2! Too many planks for me..I thought Level 3 was easier.But ...It's so rewarding when you measure.I started Ripped in 30 today..Good luck! You got this....
  • sarahgovan
    sarahgovan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i just finished day 1 of level 2 and i found it a lot better than level 1, more interesting. not sure how i'll feel tomorrow but i felt i could push myself further with level 2. i found with level 1 starting with the pushups just done me in for the rest of the workout. good luck :)
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    YEah I tried to do the normal push ups the last two days but I couldn't manage it so I had to stick with the modified ones lol
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback :D
    Really looking forward to starting now, saw some pretty amazing results after 10 days so really looking forward to completing level 2!
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hard at first but you get stronger and it gets easier :-)
  • susanahanstock
    susanahanstock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im supposed to start level 2 tomorrow,but I guess ill continue with 1 for a couple of days more....
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    After doing my progress pictures today and seeing the results I'm so eager to start level 2 haha x
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of level 2. I also like it better than 1...not sure why. I think maybe the mix of moves is better...the plank parts are tough and I do the modified versions of a lot of it...but over all..I like it better!
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    I done modified versions of all the strength exercises haha I found them really hard on my arms and it's agony lol
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading it! Day 4 today of level 1
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Does anyone else mainly struggle with the strength exercises?
  • Oakley82
    Options
    I started level 2 today a well. I only made it 10 mins lol. Better than nothing though, right?! I hear a lot that level 3 is easier. I guess just look forward to that!
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Yeah Hun I couldn't do a lot of the moves at all which really bugged me :(
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Also how important are the strength moves?
    I've found in level 2 that the strength moves make my arms too sore to do the plank moves x