Good way to lose inches off the waist

Options
Hi, I'm looking for ways to lose inches of my waist. I don't really have any money to go to the gym, and I'm looking for some tips from anyone. Thanks

Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Eat Less move more, log your calories, stay under.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Eat Less move more, log your calories, stay under.
    Pretty much this. There's no way to "spot reduce" from a particular part of your body. Keep a caloric deficit, be patient and it will eventually come off.
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yah get ur calories calculated and keep them under - look for some youtube ab crunch videos....Jillian Michaels has plenty but there are others too whihc are pretty good - just look around....btw i do not goto gym either - doing 30D shred at home
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    You can't actually target a specific area to lose weight on, but when you start to lose weight it will eventually come off those areas. There are good workout videos you can find on Youtube that should require little to no equipment.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sure, there's ways to spot reduce. Mainly, liposuction. ;-)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gym to workout.
    Sit up, Push Up, Squat, Plank, Lunge, Chair dip, Running, jumping jacks..

These are all free ways to get exercise without a gym or equipment..
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Try using a weighted hula hoop, run, lift weights (at home, lift books or cats or whatever you have lying around)
  • niahri
    niahri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like planking or abdominal leg lifts and squats help with the tummy and waist some. Just do something everyday. Good luck!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    can't spot reduce, but the body weight exercises people have suggested would be good. Lifting weights helps, if you can't afford a gym, check out craigslist in your area to see if anyone is looking to get rid of some for free (or extremely cheap)
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym because I hate the rat-like environment...Sorry to whoever gets offended. I run outside three times a week and I couldn't be happier.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Solid nutrition and sensible exercise
  • twomadogs
    twomadogs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I walk a lot at a fast pace. About 45 minutes to an hour.
    Cheers.
  • jkidwell310
    jkidwell310 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips and ideas. :)