White chocolate green tea calories?

Options
This is perhaps an easy one.. I bought some white chocolate green tea and it's not on the database so I don't know if there are calories in it, I'm assuming that since its green tea, it's 0 calories, as other green tea with things added are 0 calories. But I don't want to assume wrong..

Replies

• Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What the heck is white chocolate green tea??????????

Is this what you had?
    http://nookandpantry.blogspot.com/2007/06/green-tea-cheesecake-white-chocolate.html
  • silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It's green tea, with a slight white chocolate taste, it's lovely, it seems to satisfy the chocolate craving whilst not having the calories of chocolate!
  • silkkat50
    Options
    I can open that link.. But from the title it looks like that's a cheesecake, what I had is a tea x
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Did you check the box? Most of the things have the nutritional values written on it, if they have any. And if so, you can create your own 'food' and you can use those for later logging. Also, even if it doesn't have any cals, it might have other nutrients that worth logging if you are careful and watch your daily/weekly allowance of some nutrients. For example my jasmine green tea has 1 g calcium/bag.
  • silkkat50
    Options
    No I bought it from a tea stall and it came in a little bag...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yum! That sounds good! Tea usually does not have a lot of calories, but I guess it depends how much white chocolate is in it and if it is actually white chocolate or just a little flavor. Either way, it's probably not much. Maybe even just 5 or 10 calories. You could ask at the tea stall next time you are there.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    this is the closest I can find...however this is black tea, not green...but from what I have read this is 0 calories: Bigelow White Chocolate ObsessionTea
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy and I'm thinking we don't have it in the U.S
  • silkkat50
    Options
    Awwww, are you sure? Perhaps check on the net see if anyone sells it online or near you?
  • silkkat50
    Options
    this is the closest I can find...however this is black tea, not green...but from what I have read this is 0 calories: Bigelow White Chocolate ObsessionTea

Perhaps I will have to just add that one! Thank you, most helpful :D