Give me your favourite Clean Eating Recipes/Resources

Options
I am going to try my best to "eat clean" for the next two weeks. This means only REAL food, nothing packaged or processed mostly raw natural foods. I am struggling to find clean recipes online where I don't have to sign up for some sort of program. Can anyone recommend some good recipes for lunches or dinners that are easy and don't take too much preparation? Or even better do you know of any websites packed with clean recipes? Thank you :)

Replies

• chasityhorne
    chasityhorne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi There. I am Chasity and as of Jan 1 I have not ate any meat. I have way more energy and my body loves me more. Anymore would probably be considered tmi but you get the jest. But here is a great recipe.Portobello Mushrrom Burgers

Ingreds: 4 portobello mushroom caps, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp dried basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp minced garlic, salt & pepper to taste, 4 ( 1oz ) slice provolone cheese.

Directions:
    1) Place mushroom caps smooth side up in a shallow baking dish. In a small bowl wisk together vinegar, oil, basil, oregano, garlic. salt and pepper. Pour over the mushrooms. Let stand at room temp for 15 mins also in that time turn over twice.

2) preheat grill to med high heat.

3) Brush grate with oil. Place mushrooms on grill. Reserve the marinade for basting now. Grill 5 to 8 mins on each side or until tender. Brush w/marinade frequently. Top with cheese the last 2 mins of grilling.

Ta-Da Also with this eat with a salad and some beans of your choice. Drink water or skim milk and there ya go a meal that is great and healthy.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out a website called skinny taste. Com. This site has all types of recipes with the nutrition information. It was set up for weight watcher members but calorie counters find it good as well
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i love to make my own spaghetti sauce using red peppers i roast myself (using olive oil), puree them then mix it with vegetable broth (you can make it yourself) and some spices. then you can top that on quinoa and add some veggies, it is very tasty and filling.

chickpeas mixed with non fat greek yogurt and spices (onion powder garlic powder chives black pepper) you can eat it over mixed greens

i am not really sure of any websites, i just kind of make my own things based on what i am in the mood for.

using that same red pepper sauce you can put some olive oil in a skillet, cook up eggplant and put the sauce on it, that is tasty too
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just Eat real food is a great site on fb- https://www.facebook.com/JustEatingRealFood?ref=ts&fref=ts
    As well as peace Love and Low Carb-http://peaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.ca/p/re.html#.UQ3-Tmf42So...Not all her recipes are clean but i have tried some of them that are and they are great

Hope that helps