Hi to all hope to be friends!

Options
Hello MFP! My name is Kim and I heard about this sight from a friend at work so I am eager to get going and hope to meet some great people and accomplish some goals. I live in the Norfolk, VA area. I am single and looking to meet new people that share my goals. Please be gentle as I learn how to maneuver through the site and learn the ropes of this forum. Please feel free to message me any time I truly want to become a part of this community!

Replies

• melissawaters
    melissawaters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome:)
  • Kyledrums
    Kyledrums Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Your in great hands here. I've only been using the site since the start of the year but people are really sportive. Feel free to add me and I'll be just as supportive :)
  • joepoke
    joepoke Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • Topsy21
    Topsy21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck Kim, like you I just started calorie counting TODAY. I discovered the App last night just before I counted the calories in my dinner. It was an eye opener and so I thought I'd better keep closer tabs on what I'm eating. Good start today but no glass of vino tonight as I ran out of calories!!
  • prettyblu
    Options
    Hi Kim! :)
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • photomankris
    photomankris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim and welcome. Feel free to add me if you like I am on every day, although less active some than others :)
  • bubbli71
    Options
    welcome!! and good luck
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LorPa
    LorPa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! I'm new to this site too, just joined today. :) Please feel free to add me as a friend!