New Healthy/fit Vegetarian/vegan friends :)

Options
Hello ! I wanted to get some healthy new friends who have similar eating habits and goals of mine :smile: any animal lovers/ health fanatics out there? :flowerforyou:

And even if you're not a vegetarian but you're still healthy I'd love to meet ya :heart:

Replies

• valedico
    Options
    Hey, I've been vegetarian for the past 4 years and just began trying to be vegan. Good enough? :)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm a dog-loving omnivore over here :) Feel free to add me!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla,

My wife and I take care of two dogs, two cats, and about six horses, inc one foal (I've lost count exactly how many horses we have). Most of our animals are 'rescued' animals. We also rescued a number of wild echidnas which were in danger of being killed, and I am a certified venomous snake handler so that I can remove venomous snakes away from people's way so as neither person nor animal gets harmed.
    I have been vegetarian off-and-on for decades though it has been difficult with a wife and children who have been adamant meat eaters. As my oldest son has expressed an interest in vegetarianism I am using his interest to wean the family off animal protein.
    I wish you all the best with your health and fitness goals.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • sb277
    sb277 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am just starting the vegetarian journey. I have been eating it for 1 week. Would love to get others feedback and suggestions.:smile:
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been working at a plant-based diet for a year now...I am not vegan because I don't fret about honey. I like to say that I'm part of the 'where do you get your protein?' club, haha.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here :) It'll be four years for me in 3 weeks :D
  • mitzi801
    Options
    i just started the plant based diet a week ago, mainly to do with my love for animals but also to do with my health aswel after watching 'foods that kill' and 'knives over forks' but i do love my chocolate and up to now ive not found it that difficult coz there are some amazing vegan alternatives :)
    any of you feel free to add me :)
  • kjodlowski
    Options
    im starting to go vegan :) feel free to add me id love all your product/recipe idea's
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian for the most part & eat pretty healthy otherwise - no soda, processed carbs, fake sugar, etc. Most of my road to recovery is being active again after not being able to for a few years.
  • veggiemodel
    veggiemodel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me
  • melissafawnw
    melissafawnw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! Vegetarian, here. Feel free to add!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Jillian. I'm a plant based vegan (no vegan junk food). I keep an open food diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Reebee22
    Reebee22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Two cats two kiddies vegetarian who gets high naturally from working out :) no illicit drugs or alcohol either :bigsmile: feel free to add me :)
  • stichesandscales
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for over a year now. :) Feel free to add me.
  • icyblue13
    icyblue13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. Feel free to add me :)
  • BreakawayChick
    Options
    Vegetarian literally since like birth lol. Also very into keeping my body healthy and keeping onto of my nutrition. Feel free to add me :)
  • fourthsongirl
    Options
    Green & Black 85% dark chocolate is acceptable for vegans...plus very delicious!
  • br00kette
    Options
    Hey There!
    I'm whole foods vegan, trying also to cut out most oils. I have a wedding coming up, so I have a few lbs I want to shed!! Feel free to add me!
    <3
    B
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Im a pescatarian (only eat fish). Please add me people!
  • tayloremayde1
    tayloremayde1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI all,

I'm a pescatarian and have been finding some great recipes with and without seafood but definitely open to finding more recipes and friends :)

Heather