1st day on my new program!

Options
Hey everyone, today is my first day using MFP and 30 day shred with Jillian Morgan. I loved the workout this morning and didn't give up like I normally do! I am trying to lose 50 pounds total but focusing on the first 20 pounds right now. I used to be 130 pounds and in good shape, then I became a little less active, and have hypoactive thyroid and had my daughter a little over a year ago. All of that combined the weight seemed to pile up very quickly. I seen posts with great results from 30 day shred and its very motivational! I cant wait to see my results! I know I will be coming back her often to keep me motivated! Cant wait to have my old body back! Maybe even a better one! :)

Replies

• Poetic_Photography
    Options
    My thryoid became underactive after having children as well! I want to start the 30 Day Shred next week ~ I've heard lots of good things about that program!

I think it's great that you're focusing on small weightloss goals... sometimes that's more motivating and easier to handle! :smile: Nice to meet you!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me if you would like
  • ivichiong
    Options
    Hi! I just started the 30DS the day before you! So if you'd like to add me please feel free to do so. Maybe we can support one another lol . We have similar weight loss goals I'm looking to lose 40 to start then go from there. Short term goal 20 lbs by the first week of March! Best of luck to you!
  • haleybeth567
    haleybeth567 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You can reach your goal! If you need any support or motivation you can ask me for help anytime! This is going to be your year!! Congrats on starting the 30DS! I just hit level 2!