UK Women's Fitness Magazines?

Options
Hi everyone,

I just wondered what magazines everyone recommends over here in the UK for ladies?

I'm just looking for something quite fitness based/diet advice - not really clothes and make-up advice etc

Any advice or peoples preferences would be great :)
-x-x-

Replies

• SkinnyOJ2010
    Options
    I love Zest and Women's Fitness
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi, i subscibe to Womens Fitness - really good magazine with exercise and nutrition, this is the one i would recommend
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies,

Are these available in most newsagents? Or do you usually order them online? (Ha how naieve do I sound about this - I really should just go and have a look in the newsagents!)
    -x-x-
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    It's not a UK magazine, and it's a pretty hardcore magazine in general (it's a trainer's rag) and you'll probably need to order it online, but it's called OnFitness. It has some of the best articles I've ever read! WAAAAYYYY better than the consumer stuff out there. It's written by trainers for trainers, and really skips over the fluff and gets right to the heart of the serious issues with exercise and nutrition!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oooh thanks for that, I'll have a look online! I don't mind ordering online if I know I'm going to get a good value product so will deffinately give that one a try!
    -x-x-