Woo hoo!

Options
Hey all. Just wanted to blow my own trumpet as I am a happy bunny. Came back after 8 months away in which my marriage broke up and I piled on 19lbs. Last Thursday I weighed in to discover this weight gain but as I want to get back into the habit of weighing in every Monday, I toddled off yesterday to see how I did.

I weighed myself and had already dropped 2lbs. Great! I was pleased as. But today when I came into work and compared the print outs from the scales I realised that I had actually lost 4lbs!!! In 4 days!!! Woo hoo!

My target is to have loss the 19lbs I put on by the end of June. I know it's going to be hard graft, but I am so determined. Sgt Major P should be back from Afghanistan by then and I get to see him properly for the first time, I want to be wearing a dress that takes his breath away and have the confidence to carry it off :)

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Oh you can sooooooooooo do this! Good job! Bring on the killer dress! :wink:
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You go girl!!!
    :drinker:
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    YAH!!!!
  • debhayes
    debhayes Posts: 14
    Options
    Just make sure you do it in a healthy way! It is the only way to get it off and keep it off. Good luck!!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    You can do this! I've lost 21 pounds in the time frame that you have. Eat right, count your calories, and CARDIO! Everyday! At least 30 minutes, even if its just walking. Good luck!!
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    Thanks guys - this is the reasn I lve and recommend this site so much, you guys ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!