Need more friends for motivation

Options
Hi! I've been on here for about a month and its so helpful! I need more friends to inspire and motivate me and I'll do the same for you! I really want to get down to 125! I started at 162 and I am now at 149! I haven't been this low since junior high (I'm a junior in college)! I am getting married this summer and can't wait to look good in my dress.. A lot of my friends and family are getting sick of me talking about weight loss so I need people in my life who understand what I am going through! Please add and support me!
Thanks
-Haley

Replies

• krystab18
    Options
    great job! As of now i am trying very hard to get to 149. I am at 157 right now. Thats great that you are getting so close to your goal :)
  • haleybeth567
    haleybeth567 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The hardest part for me is realizing that nothing happens over night and it all takes time!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm a newbie as well, been at it for a month now, weigh in on Monday so I don't know my current weight.
  • meash82
    meash82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I could definitely do with some friends for motivation! !!!!
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I got married last September and it was absolutely wonderful. You will have a fantastic time. What a great motivater!
    I am really struggling to keep on track. Any of my friends who are dieting make it look so easy so I don't like to talk to them about any difficulties I'm having.
    I'm not looking for hundreds of people to stroke my ego, just a few genuine friends to talk to when things get rough but also when things are going well. I think I need regular contact with people to keep motivated and if I feel like I'm supporting other people Also then I'm more likely to stay on track.
    Too much? !?!?! Lol. ..
    Is it okay to add you (or add me)?
    Thanks!

Meash
    Xxx
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend invite. I understand completely about family and friends getting tired of hearing about your weight loss/food issues. It is my life right now. I live it 24/7 night and day.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i get down and depressed bout stuff and i like to have lots of friends for support and motivation
  • Takamine2
    Options
    Hi just joined so all new to me.
    I've recently read about 5-2 diet so tried today i managed to skip breakfast till midday had a porridge with banana just drank black coffee and water then had an egg salad for dinner felt quite happy with myself under 500 cals for the day!!!! BUT then my daughter had chocolate I couldn't resist has 2 pieces followed by a cornetto and a toasted bagel later on so doh back to Tomorrow :(
  • mdearmond
    mdearmond Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl...on the wedding and loss! (anyone here) feel free to add me...i love having people to keep up with and for motivation!
  • haleybeth567
    haleybeth567 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I am so glad I found MFP!
  • dkw1972
    dkw1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new myself and really need to friends to help me stay on track and motivated. Feel free to add me?

Thanks, Dani
  • melissafawnw
    melissafawnw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far and the wedding!! Keep at it! I am new here too, feel free to add :) I could use the motivation as well
  • Hi, I am new here, just a few days...congrats on the great job everyone is doing.....everyone here is starting to treat there bodies better....I know I need to treat mine better have abused it for far to many years with my unhealthy choices with food....my goal is to lose 65 pounds, but that is just a number my real goal is to be healthy and to feel better.....I ate a raw food diet for 6 months before and never felt better...then went back to my old eating habits and am sluggish and just not the same well feeling so I know I will succeed, because I am motivated to get that feel back....wishing you all beautiful health, love and joy.
  • 11ERS11
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya want. I'm new to MFP and looking for motivated like minded folks!
  • ycortinas
    ycortinas Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you are pretty motivated since you've been able to lose all that weight. Feel free to add me as your friend. I think you could be more of an inspiration to me. Way to go!