How to get the most out of my workout?

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
This is my second round of doing 30 DS and also my second attempt ( FINAL) at getting fit and staying fit. I am hoping to get down to about 140. I had high hopes of being 120 and maybe I'll make that my final goal but as for now its 140. I have 33.6 lbs to lose which isn't much and I plan on using Jillian Michaels videos to get me there (INSANITY will be my new workout when I am 140:). I am on day 6 of Level 1 and noticing amazing changes in body. But along with that I really wanting to make sure I am getting the most out of my workout. Results wise. Inches are good and this go round I am celebrating them a lot more. I would like to eat better. I know eating makes up most of your diet. I would just like some advice on how to get the most out of my workouts?

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    This is my second round of doing 30 DS and also my second attempt ( FINAL) at getting fit and staying fit. I am hoping to get down to about 140. I had high hopes of being 120 and maybe I'll make that my final goal but as for now its 140. I have 33.6 lbs to lose which isn't much and I plan on using Jillian Michaels videos to get me there (INSANITY will be my new workout when I am 140:). I am on day 6 of Level 1 and noticing amazing changes in body. But along with that I really wanting to make sure I am getting the most out of my workout. Results wise. Inches are good and this go round I am celebrating them a lot more. I would like to eat better. I know eating makes up most of your diet. I would just like some advice on how to get the most out of my workouts?

Anyone care to comment?:embarassed:
  • Conorfitz92
    Options
    You just gotta be motivated, I leave the gym everyday motivated to be back there tomorrow! Look at pictures of idols and inspirations, tell yourself you're gonna get there, anyone can do it!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    For me , it means putting in 100%, otherwise I don't get the most out of my workouts.
    You have to be disciplined, determined, and happy to be there because this is your life you are making better.
    This is what works for me.
  • dsjr2006
    Options
    I use my HRM to make sure I'm staying within my target zone which is 85-90% of max.