Hi Everyone!

jmkeplar
jmkeplar Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My sister (laurenk182004) has been raving about how nice everybody is on this website, so I thought I would give it a try. I need to lose about 125 pounds. I've been seriously considering weight loss surgery for quite some time. I'd like to do this on my own, but I am so overwhelmed by how much weight I need to lose. I'm hoping that a supportive community like this one will help motivate me and keep me on track. I look forward to getting to know everybody! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jmkeplar
    jmkeplar Posts: 2
    My sister (laurenk182004) has been raving about how nice everybody is on this website, so I thought I would give it a try. I need to lose about 125 pounds. I've been seriously considering weight loss surgery for quite some time. I'd like to do this on my own, but I am so overwhelmed by how much weight I need to lose. I'm hoping that a supportive community like this one will help motivate me and keep me on track. I look forward to getting to know everybody! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Just be true to yourself and to logging in your foods and you will succeed!!! Try logging your foods before eating at first until you get used to eating less!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    You can do it! I've got more to lose than you but am already 33 pounds towards my goal in only 10 weeks!

Welcome!!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Best of luck! You'll do great!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck. Remember slow and steady wins the race :wink:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    welcome and goodluck this site is awesome:drinker:
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome :smile: I only joined today too, but everyone has been great and I havent seen any rude posts. Good luck
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is in my opinion a better way to lose the unwanted pounds. Eat healthier foods in moderation, and not fast like the operation would have you do. You will have wonderful support from every one on here. We will help you through the good days and the bad the best we can. This really works, I don't think you will be disappointed at all.:happy: Here's to a new and healthy life style:drinker: Green tea in the mugs:laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Welcome!! This site is full of amazing and supportive people. We are here for each other!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    Welcome!! We love family!! I hope you find the love, support, information and motivation you need here to achieve your goals!

You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
    Tricia
This discussion has been closed.