guys!!! do u like these tattoos on girls... pics included

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
flowers-chest-womens-girls-tattoos-.jpg

hawaiian-flower-300x214.jpg

408087_443849922340568_1649529236_n.jpg

pretty much i already have a piece on my stomach and i want to get it redone because i was younger and now i REALLY want a floral print.. is this attractive for a girl?? these are NOT me lol..

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    is it much or does it look decent depending on the girl???
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am not a guy....but heavily tattooed.
    Tats are personal, you are the one who has to live with it, so get something that you love. Who gives a toss what others think...that should have no bearing as to what gets permanently etched on your skin.
    For the record, I am married and him indoors is not a fan of ink, but he knows not to make suggestions. The only thing he ever asks now is how big and where LOL!
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like the first one.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I don't mind tattoos on anyone, would be hypocritical if I did, but to those three images, No. No. And no.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yeah, why don't you just get whatever YOU like? If you really want a floral, then do it.
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    Depends on the girl for me. Some can pull it off and some can't it is the same with guys. IN the case show that does not look bad at all for now. Later in life it may not look good anymore.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Id be worried about tats on the front of your tummy if you plan on having babies. Just saying ive seen some bad looking tats after the tummy is stretched
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    very true.... i have a stomach tat already and i need to get it covered up with obviously something big like this lol.... sooo i know i will like it :) i HOPE and pray the person does an EXXCELLENT job!!

also is it ok to get colored tattoos on tan skin?? im pale in the wonter and super tan in summer? or should i get it black and shaded
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Id be worried about tats on the front of your tummy if you plan on having babies. Just saying ive seen some bad looking tats after the tummy is stretched
    i aleady had my babies.. i have 2 :) so im not worried about that
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like a blank canvas, but to each his own.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    The first one is incredibly hot.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan, but it is your body you should be happy with it.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I agree with those who have asked why it matters what some random guys think - or what anybody thinks for that matter? If you like and want a tattoo, that is the only opinion that matters. My boyfriend hates tattoos but I'm in the process of getting two that cover the back of my calves because I like them and I want them... then when I get home I make him take pictures of them, forcing him to look at them :tongue:

The only opinions, regarding anything, that ever really matter are your own!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    :love:

ummm....what tattoos?

:blushing:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    lol ya i know that only my opinions matter and ill do what i want in the end but its a nice question to see how many are in favor of tattoos.. lol.. i guess everyone likes what they like... and everyones opinion is different.. lol
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If you are in the sun a lot both color or black will fade, sunscreen would be a serious must! Tattoos are very personal, it is your body and you are the one that has to live with it so do what is best for you.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If this is an opinion so that you can make a choice on it then it should be what you like. If you love it and want it then you should get it.

I got mine for me in a style that was all my own. I am even designing my next one (in remembrance of my grandmother) and it's something that I would love to have on my body and I wouldn't care what anyone else thought of it.
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Go to different studios and speak to the artists. If you are hoping it's excellent...it does not sound promising. Especially on a cover up, you need an experienced professional.
    I'm pale and I have colour (I have japanese style)...I tan in the summer and the colour still shows up fine ...but again...colour or shading is a personal choice. Just make sure to use sunscreen liberally when you tan or go in the sun.
    If you want something awesome, then be prepared to fork out for it. You definitely get what you pay for.
    Do research. If you're getting inked out of someone's basement, then I'd be suspicious of the quality and health and safety. A good artist will explain everything step by step and will open new needles in front of you, and go over their sterilization process with you. They will have nothing to hide. And most I've been to have consent forms to sign as well.
    Seriously...if you are having random strangers pick out your tat...you'll probably hate it within 5 years. Ink is forever unless you can afford to have it removed.
  • DustyM777
    DustyM777 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    The first one is incredibly hot.

hell yeah it is.

the other two....not so much.