Ate 3500+ calories in one day!

Options
So yesterday was my birthday and today my hubby took me out to eat and to.the movies. Well needless to say I enjoyed my day a little too much! I feel horrible. I dont even feel like doing my workout because I feel like its going to be worthless. What should I do now?

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Do your workout and get over it. Good heavens, you've already LOST 73 pounds.

I would have opted for the Cheesecake factory pasta though. :devil:

It looks good. :bigsmile:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I know people who are sub 10% bodyfat that eat over 5,000 calories per day. You'll live. Hit the gym and whip yourself until you feel better. ;)
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Try hard to wipe it from your mind. Do you workout, try to enjoy it and rise above the feelings you are having. Start afresh from NOW. Goodluck.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself. One day will not sabotage your entire endeavour. You're doing fantastically, and the quicker you get back on track the better you will feel.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Do your workout and chalk it up as a splurge day. Tomorrow is a new day and a clean start. One day is not going to ruin all your hard work. There will be days like that, just let them turn into day after day, or weeks or months. Awesome job so far and keep at it.
  • susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    One day won't hurt unless you let it drag you down
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    sorry, "Don't let them"
  • laura0389
    Options
    Thank u guys! Im putting on my nikes' as I type lol. Going to do my workout.
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    1 day is irrelevant in the long run

As usual, the senile old man Lou Holtz says it best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UFRLpwtuY

start at the 20 second mark

you can take that advice and convert it to dieting - 1 day of overeating isn't what hurts you, it's if you have that 1 day and then you wallow and give up and have that 1 bad day take you off the rails and then your plan goes out the window
    Trust Dr. Lou imo
  • bradfordjob
    bradfordjob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    girl i binged so bad on Christmas, just pick yourself up and get back on the wagon.
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    go burn it all off.
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    GO GET SOME!
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself. One day will not sabotage your entire endeavour. You're doing fantastically, and the quicker you get back on track the better you will feel.

^^^ Agree ^^^ Get back on that horse that kicked butt through 73 lbs!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!