Need friends who eat over 1200 calories!

Options
I eat 1700 calories a day and lift heavy! :) I cant stand seeing people who dont even net 1200! Its so bad for your body in the long run! Would love more people on my friends who can relate! Add me! :)

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you'd like. I don't lift, but my calorie goal is 1440 per day and it takes everything I have to stay in that range.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm well over that, feel free to add me.
  • kaynagel
    kaynagel Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My goal is to eat 2000 to 2200 calories a day. I am currently set at 1800.
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    1700 for me, but I often zigzag my calories, but I am a eater! Just started Body Pump for weights and walk/run for cardio. Feel free to add me!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am 1750 but some days are more delicious than others. :) Feel free to add me. Open diary!
  • kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me I eat 2000cals a day and have an open diary.
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I eat 1640 right now, but I start the NROL4W weigth training program next week so I'll probably up it then. Super excited to learn to lift! I'll send you a friend invite.
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm above that. There is no way I can eat less than 1200. I'd starve. I'm about to begin Insanity for my second round and continue running (until I can run about 4 miles without any stopping). So 1200 cals is not for me. I love food too much :smile:
  • rcarlow
    rcarlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me. I strive for 1600 calories a day. I had tried 1200 and noticed that I wasn't near close to the nutrients that my body required. I don't lift. Right now I walk on the BowFlex treadclimber and do pilates dvds. I intend to start running soon, so will have to head to the local gym for the treadmill until the local weather permits outdoor run. I ran for 13 weeks in bootcamp 20 years ago, so this will be a challange to my middle age body...I hope to run a 5 K with my sister late next fall (it will be a girls trip) Just started getting fit about a month ago, then got sidelined with a sprained lower leg(slip on ice) followed by the flu...back at it now.

Currently reading "Nutrition for Dummies" finding it very interesting.
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey! I eat from 1500-1900 usually. I love weighted squats and dead lifts the most out of all my weight training. I am starting to build my own gym in my house, which I am excited for.

Feel free to add me!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I have my limit set at 2022, but usually eat anywhere from 1700ish up to 2000.

Was injured, and I'm just getting back into lifting, with a strong interest in powerlifting.

Feel free to add me! :-)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    mine is set at 1300. I sometimes eat more if I exercise.
  • Adrini
    Adrini Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    They have me at 2020. After about 1700 I'm not really hungry but it's working.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1869 (or is it 1896 ... I'm not dyslexic, I swear). Feel free to add me. I'm definitely an eater and I keep my diary open to friends
  • big_smiles
    Options
    Add me too. I eat more than that too. I'm breastfeeding.
  • elimc
    elimc Posts: 1
    Options
    2300 on a cut, Cottage cheese/chicken/oatmeal/peanut butter 24/7
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I eat around 1800 without exercise and then on days that I usually exercise. I will burn between 3400-4100 calories at the gym.

So if I do that.. I usually just pig out for the day.

I haven't started weight lifting but that will start tomorrow when I get to the gym.

I am usually there for 4-6 hours a day. I am pretty dedicated.
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    i eat around 1600 a day. :) Feel free to add me guys!
  • Strickens
    Options
    You can add me, I eat around 1800 calories a day and can't stand people that starve their bodies.
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is currently set to 1770 cals a day as I am aiming for a slow loss of 1lb a week. I also eat back about 50% of my exercise calories if I am hungry. I also want to set a good example of eating for my son - I don't want to be a Mum that is constantly "on a diet" and "can't eat this or that" and eats differently than the rest of the family. Besides I get grouchy when I don't eat!
    I am hoping to start and lift heavy as I need to ensure that I build muscle while losing weight (so I don't have to continually drop my calories lower and lower). I am having a friend that is a personal trainer come over in a few weeks to design a program for me.
    I don't have an open food diary. But feel free to add me if it sounds like I fit the bill :)