Leslie Sansone walking :-)

Options
Hey everyone. I don't know how many of you know of Leslie Sansone, but she has some amazing walking videos that you can do. I absolutely love them, since I am not one to do running. I first was introduced to her when I had Comcast OnDemand and loved her so much that I have recently bought her walking DVD. Just thought I would share.

She does not do the typical walking in place for 20+ minutes. She adds in different movements that you can do, to burn more calories and make the walk more interesting.

Happy exercising!

Replies

• LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I have several Leslie Sansone DVDs. I love them. She is a great motivator.
  • shelly_36536
    shelly_36536 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have a couple of her video's and love them. I mix match them with a few others, but use them often :smile:
  • AmpKat
    AmpKat Posts: 18
    Options
    I love walking with Leslie. I have about 6 of her DVDs now and I rotate through them depending on my mood. They're great!

There's a Leslie group on here as well, I don't know if you've seen it but it's here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

Happy walking! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    This is my workout I love her :o)
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I too LOVE my Leslie! :wink: :wink:
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone. It's my core cardio right now since I don't go to the gym and I can't walk outside due to the snow. I'm using her 5-mile Fat Burning Walk DVD. :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm doing WATP as I'm recovering from surgery and easing back into working out. It's easy to make it more intense by adding light hand weights and kicking higher and raising those knees up higher.
  • msChicagolowe
    Options
    :smile: Yes I agree with you all about ms Leslie "WALK WALK WALK" I can hear her know. great calorie burner and workout. like her very much I have 3 of her workouts also.
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Thank u for sharing.... i wanted to try since a week but was back stepping out of fear if i would not be able to do.... ur post is a motivator to me to break the ice... thanks a ton!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I started off with Leslie Sansone when I felt very overweight and very unfit and a bit on the "older" side too. Her videos are ideal in that situation because they are low impact, easy to follow, not too strenuous and don't need much space or equipment so you can get stuck in. I prefer other things now, but in my experience they are ideal for starting out if (like me at the time) you can get breathless just walking at a normal pace on a slight incline.
  • Malasis
    Malasis Posts: 1
    Options
    This is what I have started. I bought the 4 fast miles at walmart, and I love it! Love Leslie Sanone!